Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Wednesday, Lots to do, dang it!


 Kim is spazing out.  Whatever that means.  I think I need Sissie here pronto.  But if she was here, I would be in so much trouble.

Book club went well last night.  I had treats, krumkakke, peppakakkor, almond cake, and coco casse, and lemon citron casse.  Everyone loved the goodies. 

I have so much sewing to do in the shop.  I don't know where it all came from, as I thought I was caught up last week.

So (sew) today I will be in the shop until the cows come home.

And by the way I am surrounded by cows on two sides.

Here is the list!

1. hem a pair of jeans

2. mend a skirt

3. alter a pile of tops maybe 6

4. sew buttons on pants

5. make a bed spread smaller

6. mend a couple of items

7. do three custom projects

8. get a bag of mending done

9. make two large pillow covers with zippers.

Now let's see what I can get done.

Kim

12 comments:

  1. You are going to be one busy bee today, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy life - busy mind! You got this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get busy! But, stop to play with Kelsa and play in the dirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s a lot of cooking!
    You sew so fast, I imagine you’ll have done in no time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure you will get it done, and if not today there is always tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these daily posts. I am at home a prisoner getting through a bout of Covid so am living your sewing adventures ;). Hilogene in Az

    ReplyDelete