Friday, December 13, 2019

Friday, what happened to the rest of the week?

     How can it be Friday?  My mind is a blur, as is my life right now.  It must be the cold, not outside in my head.  I have also lost my voice which Hubs is grateful for.  He finally has a day off and I want to boss him and he can't hear me.  Or he pretends to not hear my squeak. I have been moving slowly along.

     I stayed in the shop yesterday and it was busy.  But I swear everything I touched I screwed up. If it could be done wrong or messed up I did it at least twice.  Much, much more work came in, so I will continue to be busy. I am only going to finish a coat to day and then just take it easy. * Snort*

I have yet to cash in my pig bank that I usually do on the 7th of December, but I have been too busy or too achy to deal with it.  Perhaps today it can be done.  Realize it is going to be a small amount as I saved my 5's and my penny a day which took much of my slush money.  But it will be fun to see just how much is there.


     Hubs has a work party tonight for his old office.  He really wants to go.  I will see if I can get the energy to try and go.  I missed the church womens cookie exchange and dinner last night.  I really wanted to go, but was too tired  and could not even think of making cookies. I hope today is better.

     I have the whole house decorated except the kitchen, which is a sty.  I rally need to scrub both upstairs bathrooms, but that can wait. If I can get through this list I will feel like I can rest.  Ha!

1. get dressed
2. make bed
3. start another load of laundry
4. take down laundry that is dry and put away
5. take a load of laundry to Lil sis's to dry
6. finish hemming a coat
7. call clients
8. make a dish for Hub's party
9. get two white elephant gifts for hub's party
10 cash in my pig bank
11. finish antique pillow
12. clean and decorate the kitchen (not much decor)
13.get nails done
14. order one more gift for son-in-law
15. attend Hub's party

     That is quite a list, but I think I can pull it off.  As several of these things just require a trip around town.  Then spending time in the kitchen.  I can do this.

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim

10 comments:

  1. This week did go fast. I went to do a bit of shopping earlier today thinking I would miss the weekend crowds. WRONG! Good golly it was crazy.
    Sounds like you are being quite productive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to get things done but it is slow going here. I just don't feel great.

      Delete
  2. It has been a fast week in my life as well. I need to slow down and get things done methodically this weekend. Baking may need to wait as with hubs still sick, not need tempting fate for others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I feel for you and for him, this cold I have seems to get worse as the days go along.

      Delete
  3. Some rest might help you get over the sickness sooner. Then you'll get back up to speed, and not mess up everything you touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but people don't seem to understand that especially hubs.

      Delete
  4. I agree!
    What the heck? Friday already??
    I really want these next few days to sloooow down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a few days this week I was up in the morning and pretty soon it was dark out. I was like, What happened?

      Delete
  5. Good luck with your list! The days do seem to go by really fast. The New Year will be here before we know it. I hope you got to go to the party. Feel better soon also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went but I was pretty miserable. It made Hubs happy.

      Delete