Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Tuesday, I did it!


 I think this has worked for me in the past.  But believe it or not I have 4 going on 5 wedding dresses that will be ready for pick up by 4 this afternoon.

Now to be fair a couple of them were really easy, but I did get them done so they count.  I am very proud to me, and I have to say I almost feel normal.

I have not felt normal for a long, long time. I don't know how long it will last but I will take it.

B is down here with Oliver visiting Aunt Anne and I think she will spend the night, so that will be fun.

Nate will drop Kelsa off after her gymnastics so they can play and drive grandma crazy.  But don't worry it is a short drive.

I just pulled meat out of the freezer so I can make dinner, which will include mashed potatoes because the babies love those.

Stay tuned for more grandma drama...

Kim


12 comments:

  1. Love it! Grandma drama.
    You are quite the worker - please send some of your ambition this way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I just can't share ambition, I am selfish that way

      Delete
  2. Good for you, I knew you could do it. Have fun with the grandchildren.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crushed it! Great work. I'm trying to remind myself that cheese & crackers isn't an appropriate dinner for two teens, because I'm really not feeling up to any sort of actual preparations. So, leftovers it will be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy work balances out the difficult work. It's okay. Easy counts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy you are feeling normal. Feeling like making phone calls yet? Both Sluggy and I want to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but I am having a hard time with words right now. WORDS!

      Delete
  6. Way to go Kim!! Here's to another productive day. It's nice to hear, even if only briefly, that you're feeling a bit 'normal'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and it has been such a long time since I have felt this way.

      Delete