Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Wednesday, woke with a headache

     Woke with a real bad headache this morning and a bloody nose.  It is getting cold here, or I may be getting a cold, or my Sjogren's is acting up.  My eyes were on fire last night.  But I am hoping it is just a fluke.

     Our house is almost below $33,000.  I will pay an additional $1000.00 and try to add an additional $85.00 just to see it go into the $31,000's  We will definitely get below $30,000 if I keep this up before the new year.   So exciting.

     I need to sew today, and start doing some house work for the weekend.  Definitely will get the downstairs bedroom and bath perfect that will not take long.  I also want to clean my refrigerator today and get hubs to help me with the back deck.  I will also get the ironing done as there are only about 15 pieces.

     Company is due in Friday late afternoon.  I don't want to have to do any sewing on Friday.  I want that day to be last minute cleaning.

     I have yet to make any kind of lists for the holidays and I am hoping to do that sometime today.

Well I had better get my butt in gear as it seems to be stuck to this chair.

Have a a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim

    

10 comments:

  1. Dear Kim, Sorry 'bout the headache and nose bleed. Am hoping to not have nosebleeds again as I did last year. Freaked me out how bad it was. CONGRATS on the house!!!
    Relaxing as best I can about Christmas.
    Blessings to you,
    d

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am much better today. I am trying to love Christmas from afar :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your house. Hope you aren't coming down with anything. I also have an autoimmune condition, it is so random what gets me flared up, but definitely weather. Doing less so I can rest and heal is part of my wish too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a bang up job socking away money to pay down the mortgage. You should be very proud of .yourself.
    Christmas this year is going to be so low key. For the first time since our first Christmas together, it will just be the two of us. We were talking tonight about making a big pot of soup, hanging out in sweats and watching Christmas movies (or taking a nap).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow sounds like my kind of dream Christmas. I want this sucker paid for.

      Delete
  4. I plead the blood of Jesus over your head, your nose, your eyes for healing, complete healing and relief fast!
    We just got below $6000 owed on our van. Yay! It's exciting to see it go down. When I was diagnosed, it was still nearly $10,000.
    Blessings,
    Laura
    Hug,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it nice to reach a mile stone, thenks for the love and the prayers.

      Delete
  5. Headaches are the worst because they feel so debilitating. Good for you on the extra $1000 on the house-you are getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last time I had a nose bleed, I ended up in the ER, so any blood in my nose really scares me.

    ReplyDelete