Friday, September 4, 2020

Friday, Crazy list of to do's

      I am happy to say I did get a lot of sewing done yesterday, but not much else.  I found myself cleaning up the kitchen late last night waiting for Hubs to get home from helping the kids move.

     I was able to knock out 3 bridesmaid dresses and a pile of pants and get many things organized. I took out a large chicken ,2 lbs of bacon and a couple pounds of burger out of the freezer in anticipation of the kids coming.

     Just found out the dog got sick under the bed in the spare room while I was gone.  Of course the stain will not come out.  Can I tell you how much I hate carpet?  Can't wait to get these two bedrooms done up in a laminate of some kind.  But that is for later.

     Today:

go meet with Native American store owner

clean out drawers in spare room

work on cushions  

meet with clients

clean kitchen appliances (stainless steel ugh!)

clean kitchen floor (hubs is a slob) Hubs did this yeah!

     My Sissie and my friends are all at breakfast with another grade school friend from our neighborhood who just moved across the river.  Can I go and have fun?  NO!  But I am happy she moved here and I will meet up with her later.

Well I am off.  Pray for me, my life is about to get crazier than it already is.....Is that possible?

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.


Kim

5 comments:

  1. I like carpet less and less as I get older. Slow and steady Kim. Your kids chose the craziness of life, but you can slow down and have them slow to a more contained pace. I know-easy to say when I am not Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way, Kim. I'm not a fan of carpet for that reason either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe your job will done for meals when you get the meat out of freezers. All these people are capable of cooking and cleaning up the kitchen so you can sit, sew, and play with kids. Well, that is the dream anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. vinyl "food" flooring. Looks like wood, cleans like vinyl and water/moisture doesn't affect it. Weiman Stainless steel cleaner and polish. I have friends that are clean freaks that swear by it. Watching our area going back up in covid numbers due to a family gathering that someone didn't have symptoms so thought they were fine going with out a mask. They think it transferred in the bathroom or kitchen area

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am Marilyn, thanks to Dr Sunday herbal center who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr Sunday recommendation onLine,of how he has helped numerous childless couples to have children with the help of his wonderful herbal medication, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me.within the space of two months, i became pregnant, I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other infertility issues, you can reach him through his email:
    Drsundayherbalcenter@gmail.com He said get herbal medicine to get cure diseases like Breast Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hepatitis B,HIV/Aids,Vagina problems.Lung disease

    ReplyDelete