Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Early Happy Thanksgiving!

    Well I am packed and ready to go.  We will leave early tomorrow.  Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.  May your day be full of good food, even better family and the best yet love for all mankind.  I will be thinking of all of you and how grateful I am that you are part of my life.  We all have struggles and pain, whether it be personal, loss of loved ones, illness, worry, KIDS.  But we also have each other.  Our needs will always be met through faith God and other people.  Well and maybe hard work.

     I thought I would catch up this week, but I probably got in about $500.00 worth of work today and it will be busy next week.  I will be back on Friday afternoon as I have a few military uniforms to get out.

     I finally picked up my wedding ring that had been at the jewelers since last January.   It is beautiful.  I could not wear it as my arthritis was so bad and then with steroids I puffed up.  But my hands are finally down enough to wear it. 


Have a great holiday and don't eat too much!

Kim

8 comments:

  1. Be safe and be calm :) Maybe you should hide some food in the car for when the in laws run out so you can run out to the car for a snack.

    Thank you for being my friend this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving ! Have a safe trip !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you too Kim! Have a safe trip and I hope things go better than you expect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving and have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful trip and Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you stay OUT OF THE KITCHEN during your visit!! Try to have a good time - you're a guest, so relax, your sewing will still be there when you get back:) Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My name is Roland monica from Houston,taxes.i never believed in love spells or magic

    until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in June 28th 2013 this year

    on a business summit. i ment a man called DR omoba. He is powerful he could help you

    cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to

    love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now

    happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before

    our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years…

    i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so

    when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of

    things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a

    try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he

    called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with

    his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t

    believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all

    i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little

    kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case

    anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address:

    dromobaspellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete