Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wednesday, Day 3 of Hell Week...

     Worked like a mad woman yesterday, still feel some what behind. I just realized I was shorted 2 light strands so will have to go look for some in closet.  I am trying to avoid the closet as it has not been cleaned since last fall and is a mess.  A scarey MESS.  Like Friday the 13th movies are filmed in this closet.  You just die among tutus. 

     I did finally make a master list with daughter last night.  I have the lollipop guild costumed out of the closet, all the shoes are glittered, in fact I think I have most of the glittering done.  Thank goodness.  Hubs is starting to be called the Fairy logger as he goes to work everyday with different glitter on his clothes some where.  I swear the stuff floats through the whole house.

     Daughter and I up at Wal-mart at midnight getting the last (hopefully) of the things needed for the show.  Had some good laughs.  Only late at Wal-Mart can you really let your hair down and see how ridiculous life really is, we take things way to seriously.

     I miss my Sissie and if she were here everything would be okay.

     I got the shop really cleaned last night, you could hardly walk in it.  So I am happy to be going back into a cleaner environment.  I think it will be easier to think.

Out My Window:  I need to go feed the chickens.  It was in the 80's yesterday and supposed to be in the 90's today.  So why am I cold?

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I have to run out to Jo-ann's.
    I can pick you us something......lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go to Wal-mart in the middle of the night sometime... Sounds like a cafe my dad used to love to frequent!

    ReplyDelete