Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Wednesday, Blah months

     I call January and February blah months, mostly because of the weather. Cold, rainy, overcast, not much sun.  I find them hard to get through, a little boring.  But this is just an attitude, and I need a swift kick in the behind.  Every day should be a gift.  It is certainly a gift of time that will never return. So I need to find something to inspire me and quit wishing time away.  I have plenty of sewing and plenty of projects to get done.  I have an accountant appointment next Monday, I need to get the tax things ready. So instead of allowing the Blah's to take over I will make a list of things I can do and try to accomplish them or some of them.

I am not going to allow boring to take over.  Going to see Sissie and Sluggy helped a lot to get through January.  Now I need to enjoy and accomplish things in February.  Because we all know March will hit and the shop will get crazy.

1. alter three skirts call client
2. fix zipper on lawnmower bag
3. hem 6 pairs of pants
4. call some clients for pick up
5. get meat out for dinner
6. clean out linen closet
7. check shelves in spare room closet for donations
8. check closet in downstairs bedroom for things to donate
9. go through old movies and donate
10. go through photos and organize
11. get taxes ready
12 clean out computer desk
13. Hubs stuff ?
14.  all of the craft projects you have started?  Come on girl get busy.....

     See I have so much to keep me busy and occupied. No reason to be down and cranky.  Well other than this cold that is lingering.

How do you guys get through low points in your year?  Any Ideas?

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim




    

 

13 comments:

  1. I try to find something that I can do that will keep my mind occupied. There is always something to do around here or some work that needs doing. I like to think that I Can entertain myself or keep myself busy even when I am by myself. Not always easy to do though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have plenty to do, I just want to whine and go outside and play in the dirt.

      Delete
  2. Now that January is almost done, I think I can hang on. I get that winter melancholy after my daughter's birthday on the 14th. This year, so far, it hasn't hit and now February is soon, and we have a busy February.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always say February is a short month. We have several birthdays in February and I love Valentines Day.

      Delete
  3. Good luck to you. I have one of those lists too, and guess what? Nothing has been marked off! UGH. Same way, at least in January - just no stinking gumption

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay in bed and stay warm, watch Netflix, but I do have plenty of work to do.

      Delete

  4. "Adult Webcam Performer Tips - Make Your First $5000 http://live-cam-girls.ml/ The adult web cam companies are the most lucrative opportunities you will find anywhere online today. As an web cam performer, you possibly can make a per hour pay comparable to that of company executive; it doesn't only pay exceptionally well, but you'll also acquire a great deal of time by lacking to waste time commuting to function every day. Male or female, you can begin creating a substantial cost working through the comfort of your house, with less than two hours every day. How much you will make depends on several factors for example your physical attractiveness, your personality, and your willingness to complete in the private room. New adult webcam performers can get to create $2000 to $5000 inside their initial month working less than a couple of hours day, while top performing models may make over $20,000 every month. You might imagine that being employed as an adult webcam performer ....."
    I thought I'd share this spam to brighten your Jan. and so you can have the fun I've had with it. lolz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I wouldn't do any of the things you have listed to make myself feel better in bad weather. I would have a Dr. Pepper and a Mounds while reading a good book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That could be the answer to my problems. Dr pepper and chocolate. Never thought of that.

      Delete
  6. I like to find some silly rom-com and watch it over and over again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay I have no ides what a rom-com is enlighten me and that webcam thing is looking better and better.

      Delete