Saturday, October 19, 2019

Saturday, Making cookies!

     I decided I was going to just enjoy this day.  Yesterday was such a run run with other chores added on top of my already long list.  Hubs was better by early evening and we went to our church function.  So far I have not been hit by this 24 hour bug so hopefully it will skip me. I was wiped out last night when we got home.

     Today is our second daughters birthday.  I remember it well and wish I was with her to celebrate. This is also the day that the weather usually turns cold here.  However, it has been cold now for almost a month.  I have many pictures of the girls all bare foot in shorts celebrating D#2's birthday but not this year.

     When I was laying out decorating supplies for cookies I realized I had nothing for Halloween or fall.  I had used them all up.  So last night after the church event we went to Joanns where their decos for fall were 70% off and then to Walmart so I stocked up. 

     So here it is a blustery fall day and I get to make cookies, and then go over to Lil sis's and continue with wedding things.  I think it will be a fun day.  Might even get in a nap!

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim

9 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are having a day to just enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, though I take my comment back. 15 kids, plus the afternoon of helping to move plants and such? that is not a day of rest and I feel completely lazy.

      Delete
  2. Make the most of it! I hope you get a nap, and not the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim-slowing down and enjoying a day-music to read.

    ReplyDelete