Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Wednesday, Another chart!


 I should have completed this last week but I was too sick to get a bride in for a pick up.

I have had 4 bride dresses come in today, one went out yesterday and one will go out today.


No pants got hemmed yesterday when I realized I had another bride dress due out soon.  But I did get two brides done so I am proud of that.

Today is three bridesmaids and press a bride dress.  I also have to get at least 6 pairs of pants done.

I officially have too much to do.

Sorry for the short post but I must get to work.

Crappy add for groceries.  But gas is 3.82 here and cheese can be bought for $2.50 a pound which is what it was before the prices started to rise.  We may be seeing progress.

I am going to sew hopefully I can report on accomplishing something tomorrow.


Yikes!!!!!!

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.


Kim

20 comments:

  1. Kim, I worry that you are going to burn out. Please take care of yourself first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also worried; it is just so busy, and I am really bad at saying no. However, I do have a girlfriend that can come help me if needed.

      Delete
  2. I noticed gas is under 4 here too.
    I hope you are still getting rest. You do way too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying but it is so busy. Yikes, I just have to take a deep breath.

      Delete
  3. Gas prices has dropped here as well. Let's pray the trend continues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I worry about you and I would be glad to privately email with you so we can compare progress if you don't want the rest of the trolls knowing our and I say our boo boos.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I look forward to the emails. Love you!

      Delete
  4. Hope you are feeling better….hilogene in az

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gas has dropped in IN as well. I hope it keeps going down.
    I hope you are feeling better. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gas has dropped here in Canada as well. Hopefully it gets a bit lower yet.

    Congratulations on finishing another chart, but take care you don't overdo.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very hard when I am so busy, but I have been napping every day!

      Delete
  7. I'm waiting to hear from my son on CA gas prices. I feel for him as he drives often, but I guess not his car or gas on the job. That sounds like a lot of work so please rest as you can too. Congratulations on the chart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SAM. I know CA had the worst of this gas thing, but they also have the population and no way to get gas there like the East coast. The west coast gets nailed with high prices and I don't know if they ship gas into the ports in California, I think it is all trucked. But at least he has a company policy that pays for his work gas. That is a blessing.

      Delete
  8. Good work on the chart! Gas prices have dropped here as well, and I'm slowly seeing a few things in the ads that look promising.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m on the minority here when I hear people say to take it easy. If you have debt I say go go go. Work work work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am a hard worked and I can over do easily and then I don't recover or slide back. But I am with you on make hay while the sun shines.

      Delete