Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Wednesday, Packing for camping!


 I was able to get most of the things done yesterday.  The babies little dress took longer than I thought it would, but it was still a good productive day. I would like to get that last dress done and those pants, but I really need to get packing and shopping for the few things that we need.

Also, I am only $56.00 dollars away from my $1600.00 tax bill!  So, I am thrilled about that.  Next, I have to send Sluggy $1056.00 for our excursions on the cruise.  I knew I would have another chunk, but I might as well pay it now rather than later.  If Kim pays in advance, she does not debt, which is good for me.

I have made lists and there are actually some decent buys at the store, even though they are limit one. Like a whole chicken for .77 a pound, or a ground beef pack 90/10 three-pound limit one but only $2.99 a pound. Buns and bagels for .99 limit 2.  Ice cream 2/5.00. So, I am going to make the rounds today and pick things up while I get a few snacks for camping.  We are having foil dinners and brats and hot dogs.   I will add fruits and cream cheese and bagels for breakfasts.  Then chips and sandwich fixings for lunches. We have lots of tomatoes and cukes for a salad I will make up to take. 

So, looking forward to getting out of dodge for a few days, but I really must pay attention when I get back as we will leave again the following weekend for Jessies.  SO, I must get things done and picked up.  But Lil sis has me organized through the 16th of Sept. and I will be fine.

Now I have to go check my lists and get to work, I need to stop at a couple of banks and go to my credit union, then the stores and home to pack.

It is also Nates birthday today, so we get to go out to dinner after Signe' gets off work so I don't have to cook tonight. Yeah! Kim is so spoiled.

Now if I can get the phone to stop ringing and get this last dress picked up.

I am so excited.

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.


Kim

20 comments:

  1. Never a dull moment for Kim. Which means Kim is not ever dull!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 trips in 2 weeks? You go girl. You will get 'er done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEs, well it is nice to get away, but boy do I pay a price.

      Delete
  3. I would just die if I had to go camping! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your camping trip, Kim - sounds like you are organized to the nth degree! I loathe camping - give me a real bed and indoor plumbing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know many people do. Really my husband just loves it so I try and accommodate.

      Delete
  5. Enjoy your trip! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your camping. It is wonderfully refreshing to get out in nature and away from the phone.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a great camping trip.
    I fall in with Sheila. I like a bed, a flush toilet and preferably a/c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I do to, but hubby loves camping, I do like getting out in the woods.

      Delete
  8. Enjoy. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are enjoying your camping trip!

    ...Taja 🏜️

    ReplyDelete