Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday, back in the saddle

     It is so nice to be home.  The house was spotless when we got home, my Ballet Mistress had cleaned and organized everything for me.  She is a dynamo.  We have a workshop starting tomorrow, and it looks like we will have an average enrollment so that is good.  I have plenty to do on my to do list and the shop is sure to be busy this week.  It needs to be as I have a house payment to make and I need about $600.00 by Friday.  Yikes.

     Hub's and I made really good time getting home yesterday.  We left at 9:30 and pulled into our driveway at 4:30. Our kitchen sink was clogged and he worked on that and then I went and bought groceries.  I also worked in the garden for about an hour.  I really need to spend several hours out back.  I have a made a list and I am ticking it off but boy is there so much to do.

     Hub's made dinner tonight, he grilled corn and steaks and we had salad.  Then I did the dishes and weeded and sprayed and cleaned off the deck and the two patios.  I am going to try and do a couple of things everyday so I am done with the back by the end of the week.

Out My Window:  The garden grew so much in a week I hardly recognized it.  It is also supposed to be 90 tomorrow.  How did summer get here so fast.  Where have I been?

Have a great evening.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment