Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday, I was bad yesterday

     I just could not make myself sew yesterday like should have.  I puttered in the yard.  Actually I worked really hard around the stone walk and the pond.  Both the neighbor and Hubs reminded me about how sick I got several years ago cleaning the pond by ingesting an organism.  But I do not have the money to have it professionally cleaned and hubs can't do it.  This would involve bending over.  I have him on a diet and he is a grouch.  I actually took two pieces of strawberry/rhubarb pie out to the chickens so he could not come home and eat it.  I am evil.  My scale likes me again and I have lost 3 lbs so far.  I am 9 lbs away from my goal.

     I had a ton of work come in yesterday so I really am going to get into the shop today and get busy.  But I love being outside and it is such a chore.  I have almost got the stone walk done, I just have one more bag of sand to get into it.  I also have cut and trimmed everything around the pond.  I have the skimmer emptied.  Now I have to clean up all the trimmings and I hope hubs will help me with that tonight.

     We went on a bike ride last night on the levee and tonight I think we are going to do the loop.  It is so cool and nice down by the river and the breeze blows in your face.   I am getting used to the new gears on my bike.

     We had a big thunder/wind storm with very little rain last night and the yard is now kind of a mess with limbs and leaves all over.  All the patios and walkways are covered, but I decided to finish around the pond and clean up at the end.  Then is can all go into the truck and out to the dump.   I am a sticky dirty mess right now from crawling around in the muck, so I had better go clean up so I can greet my public.

     I took out a large lemon balm plant and hubs is going to have to pull out the roots for me with a Pulaski as I am not able to do it.  I want to plant a few more blueberry bushes as the ones we planted a few years ago are doing great.  One thing about being so busy is that I don't spend money.  I did get a ton of bills in last night, so sad.

     Out My Window:  It is beautiful outside and I want to stay out there and bask.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. INDIGLO technological know-how likewise utilised fewer power supply in comparison with different returning illuminated wristwatches in addition to seemed to be a fake rolex speedy attack having people. In the future seeing that ways modified Timex manufactured Indiglo far more simple having rolex replica fewer flouro colorings. Indiglo is always a common element connected with Timex wristwatches, in particular from the Ironman Triathlon assortment along with the Timex Pulse Observe products. This purity on the check out experience is usually a fake watches good gain intended for sportsmen teaching or maybe taking part in activities at night. Your next important transform towards Ironman Triathlon check out assortment seemed to be this advantages connected with facts web page link in addition to human body web page link which often had taken this line into a completely new higher level of creativity. This Timex label possesses louis vuitton replica typically also been linked with celebrities in addition to landmark functions. Timex wristwatches glimpse classless and are also definitely not governed by this rank symbolic representation location connected with more pricey check out models. Timex can be viewed currently being utilized because of the loaded in addition to well known in addition to a typically estimated case of their is usually Web design manager Clinton exactly who applied some sort of rolex replica watches beloved Timex Ironman Triathlon check out while in his or her inauguration (which often he / she in the future donated towards Smithsonian adult ed).

    ReplyDelete