Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wednesday, we got the pond running!

     I am so proud and happy we got the pond running with out the help of a plumber.  Hubs and I hooked up the new pump last night.  I was able to spend about 3 hours yesterday cleaning in and around the pond and this morning I cleaned all the rock. It took me 2 hours.  Ugh I hate picking twirly gigs out of rock.  I still have a big mess to take to the dump and a couple more hours of weeding and cleaning in the back before I can say it is done.  But it is truly never done as you go back to the beginning and start all over.

     My Sissie chastised me for not getting my sewing done as she knows I am a putter/disorganized/procrastinator.  So about 11:30 yesterday I came in and started to sew.  She called and chewed on me and had me call her back with my results.  Then she would say do 5 more items.  But I did end up with a $255.00 afternoon so she is on the money.

     Last night for supper I had hubs do chicken breasts on the grill and we had beet greens from the garden.  A huge salad and radishes from the garden and some green beans.  I am down 10 lbs officially from my all time high.  So I am happy about that.  But Sissie says I am chubby.  She is a mean old slave driver.  I really want to lose this weight so I can fit into my clothes as I am too cheap to buy new ones and I need to keep weight off as it exasperates my arthritis.

     Hubs and I went on a bike ride last night that about killed me.  We decided not to go to the levy and ride around the neighborhood.  Big mistake as it is all hills.  He kept saying."Use your gears, gear down!"  I didn't want to tell him I was in 1/1 (Jane don't read this)  and I could hardly keep from falling over.  So until I get a little bit better in shape we will stick to the levy.  I just can't believe how out of shape I am.  It is disgusting.  But that is what happens when you really just get through the day for a year.  If all goes well with this new med this year I will try to get in better shape.

     I have a meeting with the Civic theater today.  It is to plan the Nutcracker.  I am meeting a few people at Applebees for lunch at one then I plan to come home and sew like a demon as I have a lot to do.  I must do at least $255.00 or Sis will come and get me.

     The house really needs love, when I spend so much time outside it shows.  I have worked like a dog outside these last two weeks and I feel like I am on the home stretch and hub's asks me when I am going to paint the deck?  They are now looking for his body in 2 states.  (SHHHHHH Don't tell)


Have a great and productive day!

Kim

4 comments:

  1. Paint the deck? Oh, I am sure there must be some lovely young man at your church who would love to come over and help you!!!

    My house needs some love too. G-man decided to "help" mop the floor...and didn't dilute the cleaner, so the floor is all sticky....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so out of shape too. My 19 year old keeps saying, Mom! Let's go running tonight!" I keep diverting her attention with ice cream.. SO far so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for losing 10 lbs! My friend has been on a meat and vegetable diet for the past 6 months, and she's down 25 lbs so far. I'm slowly weaning myself off of carbs now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That may be an issue that this Timex Ironman in addition to Rolex include in keeping (most likely the sole thing apart from that chanel replica many people both equally say to any time), seeing that Rolex wristwatches were being originally spread while in WW1 to help recruited adult males from the trenches. From the beginning a long time this "Ironman Triathlon watch" seemed to be some sort of person's check out. Caused by favorite desire some sort of can easily type that is small in addition to chanel replica likewise made for youth evolved into readily available in the future with 1984. Most of these beginning Ironman wristwatches have grown collectable as well as a replica watches uk swift seek connected with craigslist and ebay or maybe collector's web-sites gives a good sign on the charges many people get. This Ironman Triathlon check out decided not to transform till the beginning 90's as soon as Indiglo seemed to be prada replica unveiled. That all over again turned out to be a effective advertising and marketing go that is easily emulated by means of opposition. Indiglo's electroluminescence seemed to be branded by means of Timex. Indiglo illuminated in the overall check out experience within a great spark in addition to stunning colorings that is an incredible progress above the preceding spark from the chanel replica black check out technological know-how where by solely this points connected with check out hands and wrists in addition to volumes made it possible to make sure at midnight.

    ReplyDelete