Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wednesday, getting my life back

     Yesterday was hectic.  I was trying to get things back to normal.  Okay that is a lie.  Back to half crazy may be what I was trying to do, but Mom is quite sick with a bladder infection.  I don't know how I let it get so bad.  She had been complaining for about a week, but Sis was here and I was not really paying attention.  Sis did take her to the doctor on Monday, but did not get into the pharmacy on time to get her medicine.  Her labs were not back in time for an antibiotic.  So now a day later she is much worse and yes the labs came back bad.  She wanted to drive herself to her clinic and then to the drug store.  She is usually up and chipper ,but I noticed right away that she did not go upstairs or eat breakfast.  Something is very wrong.

     I was also very busy in the shop and the house.  People had been waiting over a week for there things so I needed to really focus, which I did.  Finally around 1 p.m. I noticed that mom had not left her room and I asked if she was up to driving and walking upstairs into the clinic to get another prescription and then driving and going all the way to the back of Costco?  I told her if she would let me sew until 2 p.m. I would take her.  She jumped at that.  This should have been my clue, but again I had grown used to Sis being here and not focusing on Mom.

     We drove to clinic, she stayed in car.  I was told they were calling in a very strong antibiotic, she had both a yeast and bacterial infection.  We then went to Costco and the antibiotic was not right as it conflicted with her meds, so we waited about 30 minutes and I got a call from a client that I had made an appointment with at 3:15.  Left mom at food court dashed home fitted 2 dresses, dashed back picked up mom made her go to studio with me as I had no time to drop her off.  I stayed at studio an hour and then we went home.  I did get her to eat a little, but she went right to bed.  Poor darling.  The meds are making her dizzy and they will as long as she is on them.  So I tried to sleep with her last night for fear she would fall getting up.  She snored until 4 a.m. and then about 6 was vomiting.  I am typing in my pajamas at 10:45 and waiting to get her into the shower.  I am telling you something has got to give.

     I was able to get some cleaning done and laundry yesterday.  I also sewed for about 3 hours last night after mom went to bed.

     I will get my dancers all costumed tonight at rehearsal and tomorrow we are touring all day.  Ballet Mistress was here late last night to get order of show and master cd burned.  I hope I do not have too many costumes to alter this evening.  Say a prayer for me.  I need one or six.

     It has been so cold here.  I need warm sun, which I just know is coming.

Have a great St. Patrick's Day, I will be on the road!



  1. I'm sorry your mom is under the weather!

    I will be pub hopping with the bagpipe band as a groupie tomorrow. with the camera handy.

  2. Hope your mom feel better soon. Looking after a frail elderly parent can be a full time job and you already have your hands full with sewing and dance!

  3. that'sout of the ordinary or exaggerated it actually helps you remember theinformation Formula Focus so later on a PC this word blown phobia your member alone phobia oh yeah the balloon wasafraid of needles the fear needles you see other workslet's take another one and powerful be a this is actually.