Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wednesday, I slept, so happy!

     Better sleep last night.  I did wake up a couple of times but went back to sleep.  It is beautiful today so I am going to work outside for awhile in the front yard.  I still have much to do in the shop and the house needs love but I am going to ignore them right now.

     Had a suit come in this morning for a funeral that must be out tomorrow, and several police uniforms  that need to be done that is my work for today.  I must finish or at least block all my dance routines tonight because next week is spring break and I want them at least mapped out for rehearsal.  Then I can review as the little darlings will come back after spring break and look at me like they have never danced before.

     Mom's heart doctor was very pleased and said she was doing great so why the loss of strength and the weakness?  I may just have to make her get more exercise. Like that is going to be easy.  Hmmm..... thoughts on that?

     Hub's definitely working at high school.  Set up and tore down theater last night for a grade school concert.

     Off to work in the sunshine!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad the heart doctor is happy, but yikes, what is causing the other thing? At least it's not the heart. Hopefully someone can nail it down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in the yard! We have had so much rain lately I haven't been able to get out in the yard much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom and my mom are on the same page. It is difficult!
    Glad you finally slept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hubs did a good job at the concert last night! : )

    ReplyDelete