Thursday, May 18, 2017

Thursday, The sun is shining

     It is very chilly but the sun is shining.  I am going to get done what  have to and then work in the yard.  It has to warm up a little.  I want to get the rest of the bark laid and plant what transplants I have laid out.  We bought a new gas trimmer but I fear it is too heavy for me.  I will try it again as I hate the way hub's trims.  The garden needs to be hoed but it is too wet and muddy right now.  Things need to dry out a bit and they never get a chance with this incessant rain.

     Although the shop is super full and I could sew like a mad woman I just need a break.  So I will steam the one dress that needs to go out today and then see where that takes me.  I hope it takes me outside:)

     Went to Albertson's last night to get all my free stuff.  Over 40.00 in groceries all things that I will use.  They also have whole chickens for .69 a lb and I need to stock up.  Will do that maybe tonight.

     There are donuts upstairs ( free at Albertsons) and they are calling my name....

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

5 comments:

  1. I wish there were an Albertson's here! That sounds like a good plan to just see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been so fun but the game is over. drats. I still have a few freebies to pick up.

      Delete
  2. You are welcome to come here....it's currently feeling like 91F with the humidity index. bleh.

    As long as I didn't have to trim the lawn, I'd be good with the job Hubs does or doesn't do. lolz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always looks like crap, he does not get it short enough and misses half the stuff. Hub's is a little lazy.

      Delete
    2. Well so am I but you still love me?

      Delete