Saturday, August 4, 2018

Saturday, Head versus clove

     I stand corrected I use a head of garlic in my sauce not a clove.  Sorry.......  Still great sauce.  Thanks for the correction Sluggy.

     The shop is too busy.  I cannot catch up.  What a blessing.  Remind me next January when I have no business.

     As I spent most of my Thursday in the kitchen, I spent all day in the shop yesterday and it was so busy.  I did get 8 bridesmaid dresses out, but another Wedding dress and three more bridesmaids came in, plus many suit alterations.  Ugh!  But I loves the money.

     One of my customers brought me a large bag full of bread bags so I think I will be able to finish my rug.  Well when I have time.  Ha!

     Here is a no fail pie crust recipe that I have used for 40 years, it has never failed!

4 cups flour
1T salt
Stir together
cut in 1 and 3/4 cut crisco until course crumbs

stir together
1 well beaten
1 T apple cider vinegar
1/2cup very cold water

Make well in flour mixture and mix together until crust dough forms.

Make 4 large pie crusts.  Roll out on floured board.

The best!

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim

1 comment: