Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Wednesday, Mens suits!

     Yesterday all I worked on was men's suit coats.  I had to shorten the sleeves on 4 coats and take in the back seams on 6 coats.  This all involves a lot of hand work and  pressing.  Men's tailoring has never been my favorite, but it does pay.

     I still have 7 wedding dresses in my shop and I have to get at least three of them done by Friday. It seems that no matter how much I sew I am a little behind.

     The littles are here today so we are busy.  I hope to be able to get into the shop some while they nap.

     Right now it is trying to do laundry and running after kids.  The baby is fully mobile now and he is fast!

     The weather is so much cooler with low 90's.  Yes low 90's is cool for Lewiston and the smoke is still pretty bad.

     Well I am off to see if I can get something done with all this help I am getting:)

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment