Saturday, July 18, 2020

Saturday, Did as much as I could

     Why is this woman smiling?  I mean really?  Like this is so much fun. NOT!

     I did not get any cleaning done yesterday,but sure did get a lot of moving things done.  I just ran out of time.

     I did spend a lot of time in the shop that I had not planned on, but was able to get so much moved out.

     I am going up to make a large pan of chicken enchiladas so I have something for dinner for the kids, when they come. I took shredded chicken out of the freezer, so it will be fast and easy.

     So today I will clean all three bathrooms first thing and then start packing up the living room and our bedroom cupboards.  Li sis is going to come and help me pack up the kitchen.  I will leave enough for necessary cooking and eating, but I do not need pie plates and bread pans right now.

     We will be moving in about 11-12 days, it is coming fast. Even though I have been working on this it looks like nothing is done.  SO much work.  I will just keep plugging along.

Lets make a list:

1. brush teeth
2. brush hair/makeup I have been scaring the neighbors
3. hang a load of wet clothes
4. clean our bathroom
5. clean spare bath
6. clean mom's bath
7. pack up living room
8. pack up our room
9. pack linen closet
10. call Lil sis and pack up kitchen
11. clean all the floors upstairs
12. clean and vacuum family room and pack things there
13. make enchiladas

Okay if I get half this done I will be lucky.

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim

20 comments:

  1. Good luck is all I have to offer!!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a busy woman and are very productive! Good for you. I hope the move goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this packing and moving brings back memories, not all pleasant. I once packed by myself the whole house while caring for a child under three and a baby under one-year-old. Of course, being young helped me a lot! It sounds like you have it all under control.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, enchiladas! Yum. Can't believe how close your move is. It's getting exciting now. And, I can say that as the person not moving. ;-) You've got this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing a fantastic job of preparing for the move. I have one suggestion: mark boxes with room and "must have" and "can wait" on the sides. Tell movers to face that out when unloading. Then you'll have what you know you need quickly while you take your time with the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am marking everything as to what room it goes in and then it will be placed in that room.

      Delete
  6. So excited for you!! What will you have to get done in the new place before you move in - cleaning wise? Carpets scrubbed? Do any cleaning yourself?
    You just never know what kind of condition the sellers will leave a place in. I hope for your sake they are considerate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure the house we move into will be spotless as the owner is ocd. Mine I will leave clean, but I am not cleaning the rugs. They were new at Christmas.

      Delete
  7. UGH ... been there and done that ... I hope things for SMOOTH AS SILK for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with it all. Be certain not to stress out or get yourself in pain.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum, chicken enchiladas sound so good right now. You sound super busy, good idea to plan on a meal using the chicken from your freezer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so easy and there are leftovers for today so I won't have to cook dinner.

      Delete
  10. Hello I’m ashley Cowen, I want to say a special thanks to Dr. CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME for helping me get cured from Genital Herpes, I was tested Positive 9years ago, I contacted him based on the testimonies I’m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, thank you so much sir Dr. CHUKWU MADU, kindly contact him today through his email he can help you, dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com . He’s waiting to help you.
    Warmest Regards his whatsapp number  +2347030936239. He treat his patients like himself. His herbs are very powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete