Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Tuesday, moving frustrations

     I am so happy I check and double check things.  Yesterday two of my first goals were to find a piano mover.  Which we did but it was about twice what I thought it would be.  We also went and checked with the sellers of the house to make sure we could place the piano before closing. We got their names and phone numbers. So other than the cost that was easy.  I also have another piano mover coming today to give me a bid.

     Now I check with the company that I am getting the money from.  We faxed all of our application on Friday but too late to inquire that all was well.  When you call you are put on hold and then into a cue and they call you back.  Then I talk and they have to talk to Hubs who does not or cannot comprehend anything and then back to me even though I explain that he is hard of hearing and he does not comprehend quickly.  (his meds for his tremors slow the brain although he is a brilliant man)
Come to find out his social security # on the first page of our app is wrong.  We must re fax everything thus losing another 4 days of our time.  I am beside myself with fear and frustration.

     Finally about 4 in the afternoon we get an email saying our app is in and they will contact us in the next week.  Realize we need this in two weeks.  I am so full of panic over this.  We have the money sitting there just cannot access it with out a hundred things going wrong.  I just have to have faith.

     I did get those vile curtains done yesterday and this morning I am going to attach velcro and take them over to my neighbor.  I will be glad that project is out of the shop!  I loath curtains.

     Hubby and I did get in a long walk and I was able to pack up moms bath.  Tonight I  plan on packing all the china and stem ware in the dining room, so that will be done.  I am just leaving everything in the rooms so when the movers come to help it is labeled and moved into the appropriate room.  We are leaving a sofa, chair, desk, and cabinet, so I need to get on facebook market place and get rid of those things.

     Just so much to think about and so many details.  I can do this.  I keep telling myself.

     We cannot get to Hubs parents house or to south Idaho right now unless we travel way out of our way, because of a rock slide.  This road is constantly shifting.  This is a picture of Idaho loose gravel.  It is hard to live in a state where there are so few roads and highways.  We can get cut off and isolated pretty easy.

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim


17 comments:

  1. loose gravel???? gravel ????
    take a deep breath.... you might not be able to close early unless you can get a statement from your finance place that its approved but going to take a couple more days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an Idaho joke. This financing is driving me nuts!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that looks like a landslide. I know what it's like to live with those. We live in an isolated area like that too and can easily be cut off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of the reasons I store food, and have a storage, know how to cook and get by.

      Delete
  3. Oh my! This is panic inducing. Thee is a way to get it done. I think they cannot make you get out if you have nowhere to go and it is a money holdup. That is a nasty rock slide! I would be afraid to drive there any time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This happens all the time on that highway, I hate to drive some sections, but it is the only way to get there.

      Delete
  4. All you baby boomers had to do was FREEZE the economy for 4 months. Freeze bills, rent, mortgage, taxes, and make it illegal for companies to fire their workers. You did not do this because you are greedy bastards. Now the entire Western world is going to collapse as a result. The best case scenario for you boomers is to end up in a retirement home where you will be treated like utter trash. And you deserve this. You boomers are completely evil people. The younger generation will look at your suffering with glee and joy. Just drop dead, you boomer scum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there! Where there is a will there is a way :) I can certainly understand your level of stress being right up there, but this will all work out....it always seems to. Good luck and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I just wish I could trust more and quit worrying.

      Delete
  6. You can drive south on 95. There is a 10 minute detour on Old Pollock Road. :-) 1 way traffic controlled. Drivers can still get around the slide during the daytime hours on Old Pollock Road, a four-mile detour that has flaggers on some sections that are only one lane wide. It is open from 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. MDT. The detour will remain closed at night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is the way I will send Hubs to see his folks.

      Delete
    2. We went to Hells' Canyon yesterday. This rock slide is far more impressive in person. The detour, although one lane, didn't add more than 15 minutes in either direction. It sounds much worse on media than it is in reality.

      Delete
  7. TOTALLY FREE FROM HEPATITIS B. FOR OVER 5 YEARS LIVING WITH IT I’m Beyonce from Canada, i was diagnosed with Hepatitis B 3 years ago, i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well okay, i contacted so many herbal doctors about herbs to cure me and ended up spending some amount of money but i never got better i was determined to get my lifestyle back and to be able to do things am restricted from doing so one day i saw a lady’s post on how Herbalist Dr. James cured her from the virus with his herbal medicine i contacted him through his email drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com we spoke, i told him all that i was going through and he told me not to worry that everything will be more better again so he prepared a herbal medicine and send it to me through DHL courier company and told me the dosage,after 13 days of completing the herbal medicine,i was totally different,so I went to see a doctor for a blood test ,After taking a sample of my blood for the test the result came out negative,i just can’t deny that i’m the most happiest woman on earth this very moment ,i’m so happy and thanks to Herbalist Doctor James If you are suffering from any kind of diseases such as HERPES,HIV/AIDS,ALL KINDS OF CANCER,COPD,PCOS,DIABETE,AND MORE contact him on
    Email..... Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    Website.....Https//Drjamesherbalmix.WordPress.com
    What's APP..+2348152855846

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello I’m ashley Cowen, I want to say a special thanks to Dr. CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME for helping me get cured from Genital Herpes, I was tested Positive 9years ago, I contacted him based on the testimonies I’m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, thank you so much sir Dr. CHUKWU MADU, kindly contact him today through his email he can help you, dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com . He’s waiting to help you.
    Warmest Regards his whatsapp number  +2347030936239. He treat his patients like himself. His herbs are very powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did get those vile curtains done yesterday and this morning I am going to attach velcro and take them over to my neighbor. I will be glad that project is out of the shop! I loath curtains.
    pakistani designer stitched suits ,
    buy stitched pakistani suits online ,

    ReplyDelete