Monday, July 20, 2020

     This sums it up exactly and there is still so much to do.  But I am facing today  and telling myself it is a good day and I have the energy to get things done.

     Yesterday was mostly resting, although we did take a long walk about 7 in the evening.  Other than that it was napping which I really needed.

     B went to the hospital and was told to expect baby within the week. What I want is a schedule that works with mine.  Do you think I can convince babe to co operate?

     You know it is one thing to have the stress of moving out of a place you have lived in for 21 years and then add babies, perhaps coming and having to meet the needs of children and a shop, it is a little too much.  I just keep telling myself one day at a time.  Things are getting done.  It will be okay.

     So today I am going to (if it kills me):

1. get piano move scheduled.  This involves the mover and the owner of the house we are buying.
2. check with bank on check clearing  NO NOT YET
3. call Sis and ask to borrow money, Just in case, I will give it right back
4. get family room cleaned (how many days have I had this on the list?) and take pictures for face book market place.
5. alter a wedding dress call for fitting
6. alter another wedding dress call for fitting
7. shorten the sleeves on two shirts
8. pack front room knick knacks
9. pack our room things we don't need to use in the next week
10. pack linen closet
11. sew on patches
 
     As I will be leaving to drive to Spokane Tuesday evening, I want all the extra packing done and moved to the garage before I go.  The only things left in the house will be larger furniture.

This is going to be a busy day, but I think I can do it.  If I can get the sewing done I can surely finish up this crap tomorrow.

 I picked a large cabbage, eggplant, peppers,two kinds of squash from garden and I am going to do eggroll in a bowl along with a cloeslaw for dinner.  Yum!

Remember that saying from the 70's, "Keep on trucking", add heavy sigh here.

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim

14 comments:

  1. Moving is definitely exhausting, Kim. Looks like the baby watch has started!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has, but I think she will be pregnant for a few more days.

      Delete
  2. If all these good things could come one after another, it would be great. But, one thing on top of the other makes me soooo tired. How far are you from Spokane? It seems so far to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim , I honestly don't know how you do it.. You need three of you! But as they say, slow and steady wins the race. I hope you were able to get much of what you wanted done today and you'll get some rest tonight..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby's are their own schedule keepers! Picture next month-new hom,e two new grand babies-what a wonderful end of summer you will have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I keep focusing on the future and it will be bright!

      Delete
  5. So exciting that the baby is so close. Sorry they are not on your timeline. :-) Good luck today being productive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worry about my youngest as this is her first and I just want everything to go well.

      Delete
  6. If you can get the baby to operate on your schedule, then I am going to call you the next time I need a minor miracle! However with the amount you accomplish all the time, I am not betting against you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I’m ashley Cowen, I want to say a special thanks to Dr. CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME for helping me get cured from Genital Herpes, I was tested Positive 9years ago, I contacted him based on the testimonies I’m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, thank you so much sir Dr. CHUKWU MADU, kindly contact him today through his email he can help you, dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com . He’s waiting to help you.
    Warmest Regards his whatsapp number  +2347030936239. He treat his patients like himself. His herbs are very powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete