Monday, August 10, 2020

Home with the grands

      We are home with the boys and I have so much to do. But must concentrate on the shop as I have three wedding dresses that have to go out this week.  Between that and the boys I will not get much done on the house I am afraid.  I will just have to be patient and put up with the mess.  The main things I need are in place and that will have to do.

     When we got home last night it was hurry, hurry to get laundry done, the boys settled in and fed and then we brought huge bags of garden produce home with us from my sister in laws garden.  We had to scrub potatoes, snap beans, chop cabbage, and get other vegetables ready for the table.  It was messy and took a while.  I did three loads of laundry  that had backed up and figured out what we would eat for the week.

     Son in law is due in this afternoon to bring down Schmills and a new trailer, that will eventually pull our 4 wheeler.   Hey Sluggy ready for a ride?  We tried to kill Slugs and her Hubby a few years ago but she persevered.  I love how the kids have now filled our place with  huge boat and a trailer.  What is next wonder?  Free parking at Mom and dads place.   But it does keep them coming home.

Here is our beloved Stillman putting in a new light fixture in the dining room.  Thank goodness for him is all I can say.I am still in a quandary over this new blogger. Not quite sure what to make of it. Like how do I get out of this picture frame?  Will I be stuck here forever?  Will I have to sew here?  I really don't have time to play today.  So let me tell you I will continue my moving saga through out the week once I get a little sewing done and feel more comfortable spending free time on blogging.Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative. Kim  still in picture.....

    



     

10 comments:

  1. I am using new bogger and have not had the problems you are having. I have had problems, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is indeed a new loo for the blog. I don't know why they felt the need to fix something that worked pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "a new loo for the blog." Hysterical!

      Delete
    2. Well I do have a couple of new loos but none for the blog...

      Delete
  3. I didn't like the new blogger and couldn't figure out how to put up a new post for nothing. Changed back to regular.
    Hope you figure it out.
    Don't over do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think when everything is settled down you are going to be so glad with your new home. Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am loving it, but it will be awhile before it reaches status quote.

      Delete
  5. Well you sure started right back up-hardly skipped a beat with your shop. Enjoy your time with your grandsons and the new home.

    ReplyDelete