Sunday, August 23, 2020

 Little Oliver's first professional picture.  Boy does his grandma think he is cute.  It is like we squished down my son in laws head.  Oliver was here for a couple of hours of adoration on Saturday. Was he put down in that 2 hours?  NO! He is getting filled out and I am anxious to see him next to next to our soon to be born granddaughter because I am sure he will be huge!  He is pushing at the toes of his newborn sleepers that just three weeks ago swam on him.  They just grow up too fast. He is still in the flop stage which I love.


Kitty was not ecstatic  about the move.  This is Shim his sister Shay only returned to the old house about every three months.  She would show up for a week and then leave again.  So we told the new owners to be on the lookout for her and call us when she returned so we could go get her.  Shim is fat like her owner and was none too happy about the move.  So of course to voice her displeasure disappeared for 4 days.  She returned hungry and mad.  She ate slept with me for a night and then left mad again.  This has been the course of events for days now.  But this morning after I got up look who I found stretched out on my side of the bed?  I think she is home now.  We have come to an agreement. All is well.

Still working on the house.  It took about 2.5 hours to sign up for our home loan. We will be money ahead doing this as our investments make way more money than the interest.  But it is a pain and now I am searching for paper work of course!

I have three wedding dresses to get out this week before Friday when D#2 is scheduled to have her baby.

We are going to drive into the woods this afternoon and look for huckleberries.


Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim

20 comments:

  1. He is adorable. I know they just grow up so fast that you hve to enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want to sit and hole him and so nothing else.

      Delete
  2. Oliver is so handsome - he surely looks all boy!
    Kitty is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shim is beautiful & looks very content. Oliver is stunning & SO so CuTe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes now if we would just get rid of that damn dog that bothers him.

      Delete
  4. Wait a minute.... okay ... you didn't move to Ohio as that looks exactly like son 2's cat Cuddles except Cuddles is actually over 3 ft when he stretches out like that. We took the loan instead of pulling cash to buy this house. Now we are going to pay it off as fast as we can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet & adorable! That sweet baby face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks like he is much older. He is really cute. Hold him lots since he will be not so floppy soon. I love that floppy stage, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful boy! I am not a fan of the floppy stage, but I adore the terrible twos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Oliver is beautiful! Be sure to give him lots of baby snuggles and loving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww Oliver is adorable!
    What a sweet kitty. Glad she has settled in too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure she was going to but this is evidence enough. It is my side of the bed and she had to wooly all over it.

      Delete
  10. Kim
    Oliver is absolutely precious and I wouldn't be putting him down anytime soon either. Before you know he'll be so big and so busy he won't want to be held much.. I literally laughed out loud when you said it was like your son in laws head squished down....LOL.. I had a cat growing up who I love more than anything in the world, we moved and of course took him with us but he was having none of it. We kept having to go back to the old house and get him and then one day I guess he decided he'd had enough, he took off and never came back. Yes I was a heart broken little girl.. Hopefully your two will settle in and be just fine with everything..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cats are funny. More like people that we expect.

    ReplyDelete