Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Wednesday, It is 3 o'clock


 I am sending Sissie one-line emails, letting her know I am not dressed, and it is going on late afternoon.  I only send these as I know it will irritate her and that brings me a little joy. Anne and Sluggy can vouch for my black hearted personality.

That which brings me joy is the imagined irritation of my other half (egg I mean).  But hey you do what you can to make yourself smile right?


I know I have shared this picture before, but it brings me joy! Just how far can you spread your pork and beans.  Game on!

I really must do something.  Maybe I will.  Thanks for all the support, I need it so bad. Just not doing my best right now.

Onward and upward, going to find the Oreos.


Kim

8 comments:

  1. Isn't that the purpose of food for babies? I cannot recall having seen that picture.
    You two must have been kicking and punching in the womb. Or, did you save the jabs for when you could verbalize them?
    The good thing about sewing for me is that I could not carry food or drink into my sewing room...my rule for me. I even only had water right outside the door. I should sew more so I won't eat as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What movies go good with Oreos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. you do what you want when you want. It is OK. Some days are better than others. Some just suck. Stay in your jammies till bedtime if you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A day in pj's is always welcome. Eating oreos is a great way to spend the day. (((Kim))).

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Went to visit my sister at the Cape last weekend, and she had lemon Oreos. Delicious, but not as good as the originals dunked in cold milk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so funny about the ducks in a row, and cute photo of the little one and beans everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think one of my ducks is a male peacock . At least once a day I am shooing E's male peacock off my front porch as he pecks at the front door at Charlotte while she tries to eat him through the door. Guess that is better than the fox that was curled up on a chair on the porch of my barn until I tapped the window and Charlotte barked then Fox ran like Hades to get out of the fenced yard. He was small enough to go through the panels.

    I want oatmeal cookies with King Arthur fruit blend. Now I have to bake.

    Just a FYI I spent a solid year in sweatpants and my late husband's tee shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, you got out of bed AND you're expending energy to find the Oreos. That is 2 accomplishments. Yes, find your joy where it resides. Hugs to you. One day at a time girl.

    ReplyDelete