Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Tuesday, Let's get stuff done!

 

Yesterday was less than productive, due to a headache and a Kelsa. Kelsa is a virus that takes over your life and makes a mess in every room in your house, but you embrace the germ anyway. 

I did get a few things sewn last night and I will continue to work hard today.  I think? 

We had quite the windstorm here last night The cold is coming into the region finally. We really need to get some snow in the mountains.

I also really need to get to work, and I think I know how. Trying for inspiration. 

Okay what inspires me about my work? Money, yes, getting stuff done and out of the house, yes, having less guilt about not having stuff done, yes.  This is how my brain works or doesn't work.

So, I guess I really have no choice, Let's get stuff done!


Kim 

6 comments:

  1. We had a windstorm last night and it was especially bad in southern part of state. I drove to work with my eyeballs peeled wide open looking at the moats on both sides of the road bc I knew ai would be a goner if I slid off in that water! My backyard at my work house in the southern part of the state was completely under water. It was an incredible amount of rain in some parts! Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a windstorm, same one as Cindy in the South. People lost power. One person died and there was a tornado somewhere. Tonight is the same. Then, it will be frigid. UGH I certainly understand insomnia. If I find anything that works reliably, I will tell you. I am lucky I never have headaches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very windy here this morning - the chimes are really singing. I hate all the weather the south has been having - so scary. Seems big bad weather is hitting everywhere this week.
    Let them make messes!!!!! Someday they will be big and the messes will be gone. I would wait till the end of the day before messing with it.
    You always seem so productive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind thoughts about my Dad, Kim. A Kelsa virus is just the ticket to lift your spirits. My great niece would make such messes and pull stuff out of places I had forgotten we even had. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope today is a good day for you.
    Kelsa sounds like a real whirlwind. Enjoy it while she's young.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the kids and grand kids were taught to put what they weren't playing with to go back to toy box and about every 30 minutes to do a 5 minute room rescue. The school teacher in me came out on that one since it is a required at preschool and school.

    ReplyDelete