Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday, Can I come up for air now?

     Came home from running errands last night and Hubby was home.  Wash machine was running so I knew he was not here to stay long.  Spent the evening talking to him and did not get the things done that I needed to get done last night.

     I told myself that I could not blog until I got most of the sewing done.  I still have 3 army uniforms and a pair of tux pants to do.  I really need to do a run through of the upstairs.  I did empty the fridge and I need to empty all the trash cans. Nothing is ironed for me to wear to Missoula  and I have to gas the car and pack.  I just went next door to get neighbor girl to watch the animals.  I feel like I can't get anything done without 10 more things cropping up.  So frustrating.  But I am  sure everyone has those days.  At least I have no one here to really interrupt me and that helps.

     I purchased a new vacuum last night and I really like it.  I did not want to spend the money right now but as we have all hardwood and animals and asthma not having a vacuum was not an option.  $156.00 at Wal-Mart.  It has a 3 year warranty and picks up dog and cat hair like crazy.  I told Hubby I was using some fire money and putting the rest away for our Trip.

     I will pick my sister up tomorrow and then we will have lunch with daughter #2 and then drive on to Missoula.   I hate to be away from the shop when it is finally getting busier, I will carry my cell phone and put a note on the door. People are usually really understanding and will come in when I get home.

     Out My Window:  Still very hot, I need to clean the chicken coop this afternoon.  FUN!

     It is so weird to have all the bills paid.  I feel like I am forgetting something and I need to check dates and then I realize that I am done until the 25th.  It is a nice feeling but it takes some getting used to.  My dream is to have $3000.00 in a house account that all the bills automatically draw from and put everything on auto pilot.  But I have never been out of debt enough to justify having more than a $1000.00 emergency fund.  Someday.  Can you imagine how nice it would be to just fund one account once a month and then set back?  I mean enough money to pay the house, car, gas, utilities, insurance, monthly CC bill.  Oh to dream.  That dream is getting closer.

     Have a great and productive day.

Kim

    

5 comments:

  1. The dream is definitely getting closer, and it definitely takes some getting used to, but when you do sit to make your list of bills, and check it twice, you can rest assured you're covering all bases. Like I've mentioned, I only pay bills 2-3 times a month. Any more and I would definitely be very stressed. I can't imagine having everything automatically withdrawn from a bank account too. I'm too paranoid to trust stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small steps, small steps...Now you have all the bills paid and it's wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dream day will come.

    I do hope your trip is a little slower pace then things right now.

    blessings, jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Kim, my name is Spiritherd. I'm the one that was simply asking on how Judy from Just Finding My Way Back was doing. THAT'S ALL! I'm insulted that you just assume me to be a hacker. Well I'm not. I'm someone that looked forward every day to reading her blog. She has a way of writing that attracted me to her blog in the first place. Both her blog and yours gets me thru each day while I try to find a job. But you know something, lately your blog just isn't positive like it used to be. I get more positive feeling from being around my two horses and on my homestead. So for you to ASSUME right off the bat that I'm a hacker was uncalled for. Not to worry anymore though. I will no longer read your blog and I'm deleting you from my favorites list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha ha! Way to go Spiritherd. I thought I was the only one who noticed that Kim's blog is just filled with negativity and hate (she calls her own daughter a 'baby elephant'. Nice, huh? And the way she treats her husband. Unappreciative is an understatement. Kim acts as if she is the only one in the world that has a problem.

    Judy is just very depressed and extremely angry over what happened to her son. And rightly so. Last I heard, Judy said she is trying to work out her anger. I am sure she will be back soon and will tell all of us all about what she has been through. I love Judy also. She's good people.
    You were right to delete this blog from your favorites. I just come here to make myself feel better. Nobody's life could be this awful. By accident.

    ReplyDelete