Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday, it is crazy time!

     Yes it is that time of the year.  Pre Holiday crazy time.  I have 20 police coats with up to 10 badges a piece to complete.  Army dress blues, holiday ball gowns plus all the rest of the mix.  Everyone wants there stuff yesterday!  I really need to get organized and pay bills.   Just not enough hours in the day.

    I am doing a Rite Aid shop this morning and hitting a few other places then hitting the machines.  I have meat out for dinner and the laundry is started.

     I have already had the  dance floor returned this morning (it was borrowed for a ball) downtown and I can't find my truck keys, the cat brought a live mouse in the house and I actually screamed and jumped on a near by chair just like in the cartoons.  It has already been a rollicking morning. By 10 a.m. I am done for the day mentally.

    Why when I have a good week financially do I have to change the oil in the car, get new wind shield wipers, the cat, dog and chickens are completely out of food and both cars are on empty?  Why, Why?
Because I thought I would have extra money, but no not for me.

     Complain, whine, sniff I have to get to work!

Have a great and productive day.

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You weren't a'kiddin with all those badges and coats! I'll quit complaining about my measly little letter jacket... ;)

    ReplyDelete