Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wednesday, Not sleeping!

     I really hate  (yes I said hate) it when I can't sleep.  I tossed and turned all night.  Finally got up at 5 and went back to bed at 6 to get up at 8.  I did not sleep well the night before.  Hopefully tonight I will be so exhausted I will finally sleep a little.  Too many details for the show and aggravations, mostly brought on by overzealous teachers.

     I am however catching up in the shop.  Not much has come in this week.  That is good.  I just need enough for my share of the house payment and gas and groceries. I have enough studio money so far to make payroll and that is always a worry.  I will do that this afternoon.

     I am really looking forward to making costumes.  I love to create one of a kind costumes.  Sewing is calming for me, believe it or not.  I have several kinds of meat thawed out and still have no idea what to make for dinner.

     Grocery adds came out today and nothing good is on sale.  I have one more right aid run before the week is out, or I may go get my Zantac at Walgreens and save the points until next week.

     Need to order a few things for the show this morning.  I am waiting for daughter to come over and prompt me.  I just cannot do it on my own.  Actually I will do it wrong and she needs to oversee my incompetence. After all she came out the womb with all of my skills and didn't even have to work at it.  (This is her story:)

     I am heading for the shop and the laundry room.

Have a great and productive day.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment