Friday, July 3, 2015

Friday, caught up!

Dinner Pizza, I over ate, but Hub's is down another pound.  How does he do it?  We have plenty of left overs in the fridge for dinner.

     I am officially caught up in the shop.  Not that I don't have plenty waiting for me when I get home, but now I am going to cut out a bridesmaid dress for my daughter who will be home tonight and I want to get it done.

     Hub's is home today so I must give him a list to keep him from driving me insane. We need to refill the propane tanks.  Hmmmm what else can he do?

     We watched Hub's cousin's 3 little boys last night.  They are our ballroom teachers and had a private bridal couple lesson last night.  Right before they came over I realized that the front room had chewed up pine cones all over the rug.  The family room was covered in needles, 3 pairs of scissors, pins, beads anything to alter wedding dresses was out, plus it was dusty and gross.  They have an 18 month old so  Hub's and I ran around and quickly cleaned, dusted, and vacuumed. Now I need to do the rest of the house and the laundry/ ironing.  blah,double blah./  I have no excuses.  I am sure if I think hard I can come up with one.

     Maybe I can get daughter to do floors upstairs............

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

    


No comments:

Post a Comment