Saturday, September 4, 2021

Saturday, Fun day!


 Neatly organize junk drawer, can't say how long this will last, but did get quite a bit of crap thrown in the garbage or put where it belongs.


This is the side table where I do most of my hand work, and put my makeup on and file my nails and drink my soda while playing on my phone, and....

The tablecloth was filthy with food and chocolate so it was hand washed and is drying.  See the pile of crap under neath? And the basket of dog things?  This all got a super clean out.


All clean and basket gone through and sorted.




This basket was spilling over in all directions, it has diapers and wipes and spare clothes and blankets for the babies.  It was full of diapers that were too small and clothes that were too small and also assorted toys that belonged in the toy chest.  So things were put away and all things that were not fitting were put in a bag to take to Lil sis's for a new baby. More crap out of the house.


A box of kids books and crayons that had  become full of other things and garbage.  Cleaned out!

So I have eliminated 10 things from the house so far and many more to go.

This morning I cleaned and dusted and vacuumed the spare room, I still have major house work to do as we are feeding missionaries tomorrow, but right now we have to go back to Wal-mart for chicken feed as they were out last time and then we are taking the kayaks out for a few hours on the river.  I can hardly wait!

I know this does not sound like a fun day to most, but getting my house cleaned and organized and de cluttered, is fun to me, as it is less to worry about later.  Go Me!!!!

 

What are you doing for fun this weekend?  Anything?

Have a great and productivity day staying positive while you are int he negative.


Kim

13 comments:

  1. I did some food prep and planning so I too am living the life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah anything that makes life easier later is a win.

      Delete
  2. I really am living the life as I have made things and having more things to make, not food, not clothing, fun stuff. Did you try all those pens to see if they work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOu know i have not, but that is on my to do list.

      Delete
  3. Nice work! I was at soccer for 7 hours, and really enjoyed that 5 am wakeup call. ;-) But, back home & my husband is in charge of dinner tonight. Bliss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes those early hours would kill me, but I got a couple hours on the river and it was heavenly!

      Delete
  4. Go you!!
    Hope you have a great time on the river!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't it just feel so good to get these jobs done & out of the way. Just small things that we seem to put off forever. No Kim - it does sound like fun to me. 😊 Enjoy the river!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, there is a Corgie in your junk drawer. Bailey wants one of them, someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such good dogs, but very expensive. Mine was a gift or I would not have him.

      Delete
  7. There is no other way to get the body of herpes virus other than detoxification using natural diet or pure herbs. The health industry is a billion dollars industry - which is why the big pharmaceuticals sued Dr. Sebi the moment he discovered a 1-Week CURE FOR HERPES (Oral and Genital). Most diseases are acquired by what you eat. Even when infected by someone, it thrives because your body is receptive and filled with mucus. No disease can survive in an electric filled body. What you eat will determine how you live, how you behave, and even how it relates to you. Detoxification is the heart of ridding the body of the herpes virus. There is no other way to bring the necessary result. There are three ways to achieve this; Stop putting acidic foods into the body - if possible eat only alkaline diet, Fast daily before eating if possible for a year, Cleanse the body of toxins and acids with Nze Njoku Herbal Formula (Which also increases oxygen to cells). Feed the body with the right nutrients to repair, rebuild, and strengthen it at a cellular level and watch the body heal itself.

    Some may wonder, how long is one expected to maintain such a diet and what herbs can help you achieve all these within few weeks?

    Nze Njoku Herbal Home provides all the
    answers.

    ReplyDelete