Monday, December 14, 2015

Monday, Woo Hoo!

Here is a poor cell phone image of the three girls after B's graduation.  Both older girls are pregnant.facebook
   The weekend was too much.  But it is over and I am so happy.

     Friday afternoon I about killed hub's as it took him 2.5 days to partially hang Christmas light and clean up the yard.  Well the yard is not cleaned up, the truck has not been taken to the dump.  The lights he did hang looked awful like a kindergarten kid did them.  I of course was frustrated all week and finally blew up was told to do them myself so I did.  In 45 minutes the lights were hung PERFECTLY and the front porch was cleaned off.  Still don't know how I am going to live full time with the lazy piece of work.  That is another story.

     Show went well Friday and Saturday was a rushed and busy day.  Up and dressed and up to the University and then Graduation.  By the way you have to pay 10.00 to get a program that has your child's name on it, as I don't know what the $14,000 a year in tuition pays.  B was the 6th to the last person called across the stand and one of two to graduate in Micro-biology and chemistry.  There were 792 graduating as Christmas so all schools and disciplines were involved.  D#1 was able to see a few of her professors from Music and the Law school.  B took us to the three labs she will be working in this next semester.

     We arrived home about 5 p.m. and one of my dance mom's had brought us dinner.  Then off to the theater.  Both the older girls were very impressed with the Nut Cracker and my grandson loved the show.  He was enthralled with Drosselmeyer and every time he shot fire out of his hands he would say ,"How did he do that?"  Our grandson is 4 he will be 5 in February.  He had to sit in dress clothes through a long concert, a long graduation and the Nut cracker and then church and he was an angel.  Now try to get him to put his shoes on or take a bath a different story.

     I am getting very tired by this point and I need a nap so badly.  Church was at 9 and we left after Sacrament and then. had to hurry home to clean up and get ready for the last Nut cracker performance and B's party.  I took a short rest and went to the theater.  The show sold out and was very good.  Parent really helped tear down and put away I was home by 5:30 to continue preparations.  B's open house was from 6-9.  I had to wash every cup and glass in the house twice to get everyone served.  It was a nice party.  Hub' and I did dishes and cleaned up until midnight.  I slept until 10:30 this morning.

     The studio is full of dirty costumes and there is so much work to do down there but that can be taken care of later.  I have to pay bills today. Yuck and then I have sewing to do.  Life never changes even when it really changes.

Anyway, I have so much to be grateful for, three kids and they are all through college.  That was my goal.  Now B has to go on, but that is her domain.  We will help with incidentals, but it is up to her to pay for her life and school.

     Have a great and productive day!



  1. Congrats on having all 3 through....woohoo! I KNOW what an accomplishment that it!!

  2. Great pic of the girls! I'm so happy for you, on many levels.

  3. Congratulations to your daughter and to you too!

  4. You've done a great job Kim! Hopefully Hubs has some hobbies that will keep him out of your hair! Speaking for myself transitioning from full time work to retirement wasn't easy.