Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tuesday, Survived first day of Hub's retirement.

     I think I was grabbed from the side, the front and behind about 5 times by ten in the morning.  I put a stop to that in a hurry.  This is not what we will be doing in his retirement.  Were we not taught to keep our hands to ourselves in kindergarten?  I don't think Hub's went to kindergarten.


 I did get the shop really cleaned and then messed it up again.  Hub's cleaned some windows. That was appreciated.  Today I am going to send him for a printer ribbon and to the dump if I do nothing else.

     I was able to do a Sluggy and get mom and I some hair color for about .36 cents a box!  Go me.  Really if you read and watch her posts you will learn so much about saving money. 

     Mom is upstairs baking Almond cakes and I am going to run through the house and get laundry done.  Mom wants her bedroom and bath room decorated for Christmas, and I don't even know if she is going to be here.  Oh well what ever makes her happy.

     I did not get as much done in the shop yesterday as I wanted, too many interruptions mostly from my inner brat.

     Mom has a doctor appointment at 1:30.  This means I need to get my butt in gear.

Wish me luck!

Have a great and productive day.

Kim

3 comments:

  1. Send Hubs with mom to the dr. appt. Between that, the dump run and the printer ribbon errand he'll be out of grabbing reach for a good long time. lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Set your alarm a bit earlier and maybe he'll still be asleep :)

    ReplyDelete