Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday, yippee!

  I should not be so excited about Friday, but I am bushed.  Tried to take a hot bath this morning and that was a bust.  I literally got out of the tub 4 times, and went down to the shop in wet hair and robe.  The shop does not open until 10 but people don't read and when you run a business out of our home you have to expect this.  I also had 3 phone calls.  I just love a nice hot relaxing bath.

     Tonight is the art walk in downtown so I need to be at the studio by 4 to set up.  This will be fun and I hope the weather which looks great right now holds.

     My tomatoes are coming on fast and furious so I will need to deal with produce this weekend.  I plan to make a big tomatoes, cucumber and onion salad that is my husband's favorite.  I am also going to make a large pot of Zucchini, yellow squash, onion and tomatoes.  I will freeze this in small bags to add to soups and spaghetti sauce.  I can also layer this into lasagna.  It is so good.  I had hubby eat left overs last night so I will need to put that stew into the crock pot today.  My kitchen counter is covered with produce right now.

     Sewing will come first today as I have several people picking up and I do not have their things done.  So the first thing I will do after I blog is get myself into the shop and tie myself to the machines.  I have already made myself beautiful:)

     So before I hit the studio, I have plenty to do. Yikes!  I only have 4 hours; I had better move.

     Out My window:  Cooler but beautiful, hope to get lots of yard work done tomorrow. 

Have a great and productive day.


Kim

1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful....even without the hair and makeup. :)

    ReplyDelete