Friday, February 15, 2019

Friday, All packed and....

     So this is the second week we tried to get out to Missoula and we have been turned back by weather.  We have an avalanche closing one pass and 90% chance of snow and freezing rain on the other, plus we woke up to sleet rain sideways this morning and blowing wind.  If our weather is not good in this valley it is horrible in the mountains.

     I guess I will go and unpack my bag, run pay another bill that I forgot and it is due today.  I also want to peruse all the second hand stores and do some bargain grocery shopping, mostly for meat and cheese.

     I am so disappointed in not being able to go and I know this is a hardship for my brother as he is expecting us to come with a truck to take things to the dump.  I will try to make arrangements for a friend to go and get the things he needs taken away.  What a pain.

     I also have a wedding dress I can finish up so it is not like I have nothing to do.  I know Hub's is really blue as he was looking forward to seeing friends at the funeral.  So I will try and do something for him to make his day a little better.  Don't know what?

     This house desperately needs a deep clean, like floors, high dusting for cobwebs, and I can switch out the valentine decor in the dining room.  Boring......

Well I am off to get some fun I think.

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim

9 comments:

  1. Sorry the weather has keep you form your plans. My house needs a good cob web sweep-an then some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you couldn't make the trip but happy that you are safe and not out on those roads. My house needs a good deep clean also...Wonder why with 3 large dogs making mud prints on the floors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a corgi a none stop shedder and now he is shedding his winter coat like handfuls.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know, but two weeks in a row is a bit much. Oh well.

      Delete
  4. Winter weather is messing with you. Hopefully the third time will be the charm.

    ReplyDelete