Friday, February 1, 2019

Friday, Hurrah!

     Hurrah!  It is Friday, January is over!  February the month of love is here.  What are you going to try and accomplish in February?  Do you have any goals?

     I am going to stay busy and try and accomplish many things this month.

FINANCIAL:

1. add all change to pig bank
2. keep saving any $5 bill I come across
3. stick to a $50.00 a week grocery budget
4. Add $1000.00 to the principle of the house on top of the house payment.
5.Keep a record of my savings with my charts try and gt another $1000 chart done before the end of the month.

HEALTH:

1. continue to work on only having one diet coke a day, none in the house.
2. try and eat low carb asap. improve from last month
3. try and exercise 10,000 steps a day  improve from last month
4. get at least one hour of heart exercise 5 days a week.

SPIRITUAL:

1. have fun, take it easy, enjoy life.
2. read and study more
3. practice the piano everyday
4. Work on craft projects and things I enjoy

I also have two other financial goals I need to complete this month.

1. pay the accountant this will be an added expense
2. Send Aunty her annual check for her birthday, (pays her taxes)  $500.00

So that means this will be a very tight month and I will have to be careful.

I have a bridal fitting tomorrow at 11:00 and Hubs and I will do a missionary apt run tomorrow afternoon if the weather holds.  Then I will spend the rest of the weekend doing taxes.  Yeah my favorite thing to do.  But I need to know the damages if any, with the new tax structures.

The little are here today and the house is well chaos, I have been going through the videos, and getting rid of anything we have not watched in years and that would be almost everything.  I will keep a few for the cabin if we ever build one?  As long as the babies are down stairs I might as well work in the chaos.

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your goals but especially the health ones. I am workign on those. Hubby purchased me a Fitbit and I am loving tracking my steps, exercise, heartbeat and sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love my fitbit I live my life around it.

      Delete