Monday, November 23, 2020


 Doesn't all this food look good.  I don't know what is better the Thanksgiving meal coming up or the anticipation of the meal?

It has been a busy morning as I had several clients in already and more are to come.  I had to get military patches on uniforms, and a couple of zippers done this morning for pickup.  Just found out people who were picking up jackets with new zippers are snowed in up on White bird pass.  But that is okay they will be waiting for them next week. No one wants people traveling that mess right now.

Three missionaries just came buy to borrow  leaf rakes.  They left with a bag of candy and three chocolate protein drinks.  It is very cold outside to be raking, but I guess when you work hard you will warm up. Hubs just left to get toilet parts for the jury rigged job we did the other night on the sister's toilet.  He is also mailing some thank you notes and sympathy cards for me.

Yesterday was a quiet Sunday.  We had left over pizza and I did not cook a roast.  Tonight we are having brinner.  I am just going to keep things simple. I was able to get enough squares done to finish a quilt top.  I still have to square up the squares before I sew them together. Might get that done this afternoon.  I still have a few things I need to get done in the shop.

I am waiting for more clients to come this afternoon and then Hubs and I will go to the store for all the last minute things I need for Thanksgiving.  I thought I had everything, but I keep adding to the list. Also need to run to Joanns later.

I am Thankful for this group of people.  My two sisters and my cousin Gene and his wife.  This was taken at B's wedding and they had all worked themselves to death.  We never would have been able to pull it off without them, so if they look a little ragged around the edges,  well?  My cousin Gene is loved by my girls.  B even named Oliver after Gene.  Oliver Gene. I am blessed to have such a great family. I am blessed to have a twin.  I am blessed to have this little (much taller than me) sister who lives so close and brings me so much joy.

Well I need to get busy as this sewing is not going to do itself.  Plus the laundry and the cleaning and.....

What are you particularly Thankful for today.

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim

7 comments:

  1. I don't have a twin but my beloved sister is just 18 months younger than I am. I am most thankful that we share the same demented brain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Sis thinks she has dementia, I told her I know she has dementia.

      Delete
  2. I hope we get to see a picture of your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will take a picture when I get it all sewed together.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful family! The food looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a sign of gratitude for how my son was saved from autism, I decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.My son suffered autism in 2017 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he always had difficulty with communication, and he always complained of poor eye contact. We tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and I saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many others with similar body problems, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to autism. I never imagined autism has a natural cure not until I contacted him, and he assured me my son will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my son used it and in one month time he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. Autism has a cure and it is a herbal Mix medicine from Dr. James contact the doctor for more info on how to get your cure of diseases like ALZHEIMER'S DISEASES, DIABETES, BIPOLAR DISORDER, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES Hepatitis A, B, C. FEVER, EPILEPSY, MENINGITIS, DENGUE SCHIZOPHRENIA, PROSTATE, THYROID, BACTERIA, MALARIA, DICK AND BREAST ENLARGEMENT, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, TUBERCULOSIS, DIARRHEA, POLIO, ASTHMA, LUPUS, RABBIS, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE, EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STROKE, SPINAL CORD INJURY, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASE, ACME, BACK PAIN On how to get his medications contact him on his Email address at ....Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, I want to complement this site administrator for creating this platform I frequently get cold sores(which lasts for 5-6 days on my lips and its painful both physically and mentally) .. As a bodybuilder, I basically get outbreak due to the daily pressure and heat in the body.. Recently I stumbled upon my salvation. I found a herbal remedy to cure hsv completely, in just 4weeks ..

    I got to know about Dr Utu after seeing a lady's testimony online. I reached the doctor and I ordered for herpes herbal medicine. He sent the herbs to me and I started making use of them. In just 2days, the cold sores are cleared. 4weeks after medication, I went to the hospital for test of cold sores and it was completely NEGATIVE.

    By following every prescription, i was able to cure my cold sore in less than 4weeks. 100% natural herbs no after effect.
    Note: Please do let others know if this work for you.
    The doctor's email is drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    Note : follow all instructions accordingly..

    If you are sure that you have benefited from this African herbs be courageous to inform others.
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete