Tuesday, November 3, 2020


 Hey go Vote and then be nice about whatever happens, because let's face it we can't do much about it until 4 years from now.

I am on my way up the hill this morning to help daughter.  Tomorrow our youngest goes back to work and D#2 will be taking care of Oliver. So she will have a 2month old and a three month old most days. 

I am so grateful that the girls can help each other and watch each others children.  I am sure Hubs and I will be called into action and we are thrilled about it so far.....

Hubs is out taking his gun for a walk again today. Even thought I have many, many zippers to replace I am not going to miss the opportunity to spend time with my grandkids.  Those zippers can wait. They will be there tomorrow.

I just hope and pray that whatever comes in the next few days that our country will behave itself.

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim

8 comments:

  1. Well, there are things that can be done that do not involve violence.

    Two babies that age will be easier to take care of than they will be in a few months...lol. When they are mobile, there are a few years of chaos.

    If I had to chose babies or zippers, I would choose babies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree she will have her work cut out for her when they are both crawling.

      Delete
  2. It is going to be an interesting week. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and here we are just where I did not want to be.

      Delete
  3. Yep, there will always be tomorrow to replace zippers (and in my case probably months).

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really have to do a zipper day. I think I am up to 6 right now!

      Delete
  4. Enjoy the babies. they will have great memories growing up together.

    ReplyDelete