Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday, It is beautiful!

     Went to church had to teach a lesson on developing ones talent. Now that was a a tough one:)  I am going to take a nap.  We went to the dollar theater last night and saw Water for Elephants.  It was slow.  I could have cut out about 1/2 the movie.  Painful.  I bet he book was better.  I will grill chicken this afternoon, with corn on the cob, asparagus, basil and tomato bread and shrimp salad.  I am also having a rhubarb and strawberry pie.  Rhubarb, asparagus and basil grown by us.  Yum!  But first a nap.

Out my Window:

Beautiful 73 degrees, sunny.  Set the sprinklers on the whole yard.  Need to water the boxes.

We start a Celtic camp tomorrow!  9 to 1 and then home to sew.  Hopefully we will get a good turn out!

Have a blessed and peaceful Sabbath!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. 73 degrees and sunny??? Not here!!

    Celtic camp sounds fun! I have a tattoo picked out that is a series of Celtic knots. It is beautiful.

    What are you sewing????

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a pretty cool day until the sun came out and then it was SO NICE!!! Spent the weekend at our trailer on Lake Huron - good food and campfires, my favorite!

    ReplyDelete