Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday halfway through!

     Day three of workshop, it is going well.  I am blistering feet all over the place.  The kids are having fun.  Still looking for a car for youngest.  We also have someone looking at the older cars tonight.

Out My Window:  I do believe that summer is here.  We had mostly sun yesterday although it is cooler here than normal.  Meaning it is usually in the high 90's so I am grateful.  Flower boxes are flourishing under the warm sun and look so pretty.
  
   I need to get more sewing done in the afternoons, but kids are at me the minute I get in the door.  I have a lot of sewing due out tomorrow, so I will have to hit the grind stone today.  I did not sleep well last night.  We are embroiled in a new fiasco at the studio over music.  Ascap sent us a contract insisting that we pay a large fee to play any music in our studio.  Even though we purchased the music legally.  We have done our research and no one beats these people.  So we are screwed. Once you sign their contract they own you and can basically tell you what and where.  We are seriously thinking of closing or going non- profit.
Will keep you posted don't know that much yet, just enough to upset me and scare me and I hate that!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment