Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday, I am up early!

     I could not sleep.  No real worries just up early.  I downloaded an application to refinance our home mortgage and our second mortgage at a local Credit Union.  I am so fed up with the Bank.  They just mess things up all the time and no one takes responsibility.  It will lower our Interest to 3.75 from 5.25 and 3.99.  It won't make a difference in the payoff amount except that is will be a little shorter.  I am still on goal for my other loans.
     My legs are much better today.  Thanks for all of your input on the ibuprofen.   Part of my problem stems from the fact that I ran  that high fever about two weeks ago and I can't take my regular medication for two weeks after a fever or infection.  This makes my pain continually worse.  I should be able to take an injection tomorrow and hopefully I will stay infection free for a while.  I have been having so many little colds and infections that I can only dose for two weeks and then am off for two or three.  So the meds don't really have time to work well.  I do have steroids at my disposal, but I only take those as a last resort.

Out My Window:  It was hot yesterday!  95 degrees, the first day of summer, now this is what summer is supposed to be like!  It was actually warm in the bedroom last night.  We had one heck of a thunder storm last night.  Sat out on the back porch and watched it.  Chickens and ducks did not like it.

     I was able to complete about $110.00 worth of sewing yesterday between 9-11 before I had to go to the studio.  I plan on sewing this morning also.  I am also going to pay studio bills and personal bills today.  Haven't I said that for several days now?  I just am afraid.  Afraid of what?  I don't know, not having any money I guess.  Like putting it off will  make more money appear in my account!

Do any of you put financial things off because you are afraid?

I should be afraid of what my white blood count is doing right now!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. You and I can be sick together....

    I have put off making calls because I am afraid...because I feel like I will be judged. And you know what...the fear is so much worse than just doing it.

    Congrats on finishing your sewing....I wish I could sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always put off stuff because I am afraid!! :(

    Great job on the sewing!

    ReplyDelete