Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday, back for a few days!

     The house is so quite.  Grandson and kids are gone, we also had the younger girls take the dog home for a week so we would not have to pay a sitter.  My mom is still here.  I really enjoy her company.  She is not feeling very good this morning.  Poor darling. 

     I have already had 3 phone calls today and I have a great deal to do in the shop.  Thanks goodness as we are broke!  

     I was able to get the desk cleaned off and the bills paid, but I had to hold $286.00 until the 1st.  I will need that much to cover by the 1st.  I should be able to do it.  I was able to get $500.00 last week and I used $300.00 for bills and the other for gas and groceries.  We ran up to Couer d'Alene on Friday just for the day.  Mom had her teeth looked at by daughter #2.  Much cheaper to have the work done here with her discount.  It was a nice weekend, grandson is so funny and busy!

     My arthritis meds do not seem to be a working as well as I think they should.  I am still very stiff and in so much pain.  I just hate it.  My wrists and shoulders are so inflamed.  My feet and hands are so swollen.  Actually I am swollen.  All I can do is work and try to keep moving and control the pain.  Very frustrating.  I was late for church yesterday as I could find no shoes that I could get on my feet.  Hubby came home to shoes all over the bedroom. He just loves that.....

     We are getting ready to go on a trek with our church and hubby keeps eying me as he knows I can hardly move.  I will be fine I keep saying, like I can convince myself.

     Well I can hear mom puttering around upstairs so I had better go check on her.

Out My Window:  I live in a jungle, hot hot, but I love it!

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun with the fandamily. ;-)

    RE:Shoes.....Should I start referring to you as Imelda?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats time with family....

    ReplyDelete