Saturday, November 14, 2015

Saturday night, rehearsal headache

   Came home from rehearsal with a terrible headache.  Can't figure out why as 6 hours of blaring music 85 kids and florescent lights should make you feel great right?  Then I had customers here as Mom has taken up so much time this week I could not fit them in during normal business hours.

     Ran and got a bunch of small props for the show and a few groceries. I'm trying to get mother packed as she leaves on Tuesday for two weeks.  Hub's worked all day trying to get the kitchen sink from leaking.  It is still leaking just not as bad.  The kitchen is a huge mess.  So I will head up there to clean it and then put my p.j.s on early.

     I really liked my Ballet Mistress's choreography for the land of the sweets dancers.  She is so talented.  I am blessed to have such great help  Tomorrow I get to go to church and then take a long nap.  This is the first week in 7 weeks I get to stay home and not travel at least 4-5 hours.  Even with the long rehearsal it will be nice.

     Well the kitchen won't clean itself.

Have a great evening.

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Take a nap & take care of yourself! Feeling healthy & rested will give you enough energy to tackle the rest of your chores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised you have a headache! I'm surprised you're not ill with the flu or something! Eat well please or you're going to get run down! I'm glad your mom is going to your sister's place for a couple of weeks. You need a break!

    ReplyDelete