Sunday, July 16, 2017

Sunday, Hub's is off!

     The deck boards are replaced as far as they will be this year.  Of course many more should have been done but I must be happy with what is done. It was very very hard work, made harder by a man with no ability to see any easier way of doing things.  He will find the most difficult way and then do that and complain the wh0le time.  But it is done and ready to prep and paint.

     I went to Wal-mart last night and bought the kilz deck paint and will get it done this week.  As I took Hub's to the airport at 4:30 this morning he will not be here for me to complain to every time I come in hot and sweaty.  I just want that off my list by the end of the week.

     I will not have to cook as much with hub's gone and I can make mom happy with less also.  She likes her food but different than hubs.  So less work for me.

     I was super busy in the shop and now have 4 weeding dresses to do again, along with the regular lot.  It will be a busy week.

     I added another $200.00 towards my goal of saving this month so I am pretty proud of that, now if I could just get my shop, clean and organized today I will be happy.  I was really loopy on Hub's and my walk last night.  Don't know if it is blood sugar or vertigo.  But will have to watch what I eat and when and how much this week. Don't like the world spinning so fast.  Seems to happen when I tip my head just right.

Have a peaceful and restful Sabbath.

Kim

8 comments:

  1. Yes, tipping my head just right makes me dizzy some days. I just take meds for sinuses and allergies. The heat and any stress add to my tipsiness. When you said he was "off," I had to figure out how he was "off." Maybe sis can come help with the kilz. ??? Have fun not cooking so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping Lil sis will help me as she is a much better painter than I am.

      Delete
  2. Have a nice bit of time sans husband. I am painting part of our deck tomorrow, weather permitting. Not a fun job at all. Be sure to wear a hat, and fuss and cuss if necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo on adding to your savings! Slow and steady...you will reach your goal! Enjoy your time with one less person to care for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are over 1/3 of the way to your savings goal - well done Kim! I like it when my daughter goes away too as I eat so economically when she is away. $50 worth of groceries can last me quite awhile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually mom is more expensive to cook for, but she likes junk food so I can keep her happy with a crappy 1.00 cheeseburger.

      Delete