Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Tuesday, an apology

     I hurt my sisters feelings yesterday and I want to apologize to her and to you.  I had a really hard week with mom and her antics, but that is no excuse to trash my sister.  I just was hurt and very angry.  I let anger and an unforgiving heart rule my thoughts and then put it to paper(which I did not tear up)  I allowed mom to come between my sister and me.  I have no excuse.  I hope my Lil sis can forgive me.  I know she will but I am having a hard time forgiving myself.  Social media is no place to air ones feelings in spite.  I love my sisters, both of them with all my heart and I know they love me.It is gratifying to get the attention when you are angry and hurt, but in reality it just feeds the monster and I need to stop being such a Bit%^.  Nuff siad.

     Yesterday I paid almost all the bills.  I still have a couple looming that will have to be paid after the dust settles.  It is just so nice to pay all the bills at the beginning of the month and then concentrate on debt.  I would have been able to pay all the bills, but I had over $400.00 in one time bills that come this time of year,  My business license, the sprinkler man, B's meds, and a power bill that I did not pay.  So next month will be easier.  Every month should get easier.  My totals are going down.  If I had this house account, I could pull money for extra bills and then put it back.  It just makes sense to me.

     Mom and I put together two pies last night and a jello salad.  I did purchase a box of blueberry jello yesterday.  Hub's and I had this huge cart and one box of jello.  It was so funny.  I even asked the cashier for help carrying out my purchases. 

     We are having a BBQ at Lil sis's.  I am bringing corn on the cob, a watermelon, two pies, and cookies and jello.  Yum!  We will then go down to the levy and stake out a spot to watch the fire works.  It will be fun.  I have some 4th of July napkins to finish.  I need to do a little house work, and a little sewing.  Hubs and I will take a long walk.  It will be a nice peaceful 4th.

     I was able to add a little so my saving yesterday. I close an account at the bank that I had to keep open as long as I had the quick lock loan.  I added those monies and the money left over from the weekends money that I did not spend.  In order to hit my goal of 1500.00 I have to put at least 200.00 a week in and then add a lump sum at the end of the month.

     I am going to water my flowers, check the chickens, and plant a few flowers.

Happy 4th of July!

Kim

11 comments:

  1. It was probably better you vented to the internet than to do bodily harm to your sister. Sometimes, you just have to get it all out. I don't think anyone thought it would not pass. I hope you got help with the Jello. What are you making with blueberry Jello?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made this lovely layered red, white and blue salad. and then we had so much food we forgot to serve the darn thing.

      Delete
  2. Bless your heart - sometimes we all get a bit ruffled. Lil Sis will at times also. Life is hard with a parent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are going to Lil' Sis's place for the 4th. All families have their good times and their bad times. My Beloved Sister and I are not only very open about Mom with each other, but we tell her all the time that we share everything with each other. It keeps us from getting played one against the other, and neither of us has to be the good cop or the bad cop.
    Social media is a double edged sword. It is a nice way to get things out of your system, but it can cause some damage.i have been thinking of discontinuing Tuesdays posts. One of my cousin's has commented on it (I didn't think anyone in my family ever read my blog, and no the commenter was not my evil cousin) and I would hate for Mom to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne,
      You could post on email to a group who is interested. I love it and cannot wait until you post on Tuesday. No, I would not want your mother to be hurt. Would the cousin actually tell her, knowing it would hurt her?

      Delete
    2. No but she might tell my Aunt (Dad's sister) who definitely would

      Delete
    3. As much as I look forward to the Tuesday posts if you have trouble maker in the family and we all have one or two, I would be careful. Sis and I are fine, I was more mad at mom and just took sis's delivery very wrong.

      Delete
    4. Anne - I love Tuesday's and have learned a few ways to deal with my MIL but you have to do what is best ❤️❤️

      Delete
  4. We all have those days. I'm sure your sis does too. You've apologized and now the best thing for the situation is to learn from it and move on. Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete