Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Wednesday, get busy girl!

     We had a lovely 4th, with way too much good food.  Mom enjoyed herself. Now I have to get my butt in gear.  I sort of used the  4th to take off two days of sewing and now I am behind the 8-ball.  I have to get out 2 pairs of pants and a mother of the bride dress today and then I have a bride dress due out Friday.  Among other things.

     The shop is a mess and needs love today.  I have trashed the family room with sewing scraps.  I am a messy Marvin.

     Things I would like to get done today.

1. laundry
2. clean family room
3. sweep, vacuum and wipe down stairs
4. straighten the shop
5. get sewing quota done and then some


     See there is plenty to do, now I just have to do these above things.  But the peach pie is calling me from upstairs.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I have eaten too much again today. That list sounds too long. I have had lists like that, just guidelines as to what needs to be done. Actually planning to get it all done is another thing. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peach pie sings loudly doesn't it? Work is always easier after pie (unless a nap calls first)

    ReplyDelete