Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Wednesday,Staying positive

I just run and run and I don't seem to accomplish anything.  Yesterday,went as follows Mom fed, made myself presentable, did a tiny bit of sewing with mom yaking at me and interrupting, finally gave up and took her to get her things, and then took her to the bank.  Good now I can go home and..., but no got a phone call from one of my former students, I am scheduled to get to studio at 4:00 but now they need me at 3:00 .  Great there went my hour to achieve something. I had just enough time to run get copies made for the open house and drop mom off.  But mom wanted to  go with and watch.  So I get to studio to choreograph a number for this overwhelmed teacher. We are there until 6:30 and I take mom home, make dinner, feed her, eat something, now I have to sew things that are due out today.  Did I get any house work done?  NO  Did I get any cookies made? NO
Did I get any projects worked on? NO.


     That is okay as today I can try again.  Right?  I have not fed mom, I have not fixed my hair or put an any makeup,  I have not started any laundry, or cleaned anything up.  The dog has gotten sick in the middle of the family room.

     I did have 6 phone calls to answer this morning which I got done.  I have had 4 customers drop off and one pick up so it was a busy morning, but, but, but I have not gotten done what I need or want.  Mom is waiting in her room with baited breath for me to make cookies.  So what am I going to do?

     I have another 3 hour rehearsal tonight.  The house is getting more and more ragged.  The laundry is becoming Mount Washmore.  The dog sick is waiting for me.  I am so excited!
 
     I am going to make cookies. 

If you want a little more humor in your life read the comment from my daughter in yesterday's post.  Please comment on how disrespectful she is.

Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.

Kim

13 comments:

  1. I feel for you! I have been as sick as a dog for over a week now. The upside, you ask? Mom is so afraid she will catch this crud that she wants me no where near her. There is a sunny side to everything right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so lucky. My mother refuses to acknowledge that I am sick and gets angry when I cough.

      Delete
  2. Mom! You better not be working for that dance studio for free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seriously need a day in your house with no one (including your mom!) around. Hmm, and how to make that happen? Questions, questions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with daughter.... you had better not be working at the dance studio for free! lol I read yesterday's comment too.... funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza woman!!! This isn't laughable but if you don't, you'll go crazy, right?! Keep smiling lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I laugh all the time and then tears run down my leg.

      Delete
  6. I really appreciate your professional approach.These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    แคมฟรอก

    ReplyDelete