Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve!

    Well grandson is here.  All the kids are home.  Presents are wrapped. House is a wreck.  Isn't it grand!

     I still have a couple of cookie trays to deliver.  We will have a big seafood dinner tonight.  Church in the morning, then homemade orange rolls and bacon.  We will go over to one of my clients houses for dinner about 3.
     I opened my secret Santa package from Jane!

It was so fun!  I have worn the beautiful shawl/scarf twice so far!  I have dansko clogs that match it, very smart and stylish.  She sent me a soap stone sculpture she had carved!  So talented, I am impressed.  Chocolate and caramel pretzel sticks (mine) and a very good novel, which I read in the past 24 hours.  Thanks Jane you are a very generous Santa!

    Well I am off to make beds and do a little vacuuming.

Have a wonderful and Merry Christmas you all mean so much to me.

Kim

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Kim, to you and all your house full of family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim!
    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! Try to have a little down time...you worked very hard for it!! :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so welcome Kim! I'm glad your gift arrived in time for Christmas, I was getting a little worried! Wasn't it a great book??!!

    ReplyDelete