Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday, I stayed up way too late.

     Well we were able to splice together all of our music and get the cuts written in, but we were up until 3 and I am feeling it.  Getting to old to keep up with the younger set.  I hate to admit it but I still have not done the FAFSA.  Will try to do it today.  I have everything ready right here on the computer desk.  Tax files, codes. passwords.  I just keep putting it off.  I also need to make a master to do list for the upcoming show and I do not want to do that either.  I know how long it will be and I am scared!

     It is Mom's weekend at the U of I and I am going up tonight to sleep at B's and then we have activities tomorrow.  We were asked to bring the sorority a gift and I am taking up a 48 pack of individual toilet papers and a large 18 pack of thick paper towels.  I mean every one needs these things.  I am practical.  B will probably die of embarrassment.  Oh well won't be the first time.

     I would really like to get some yard work done tomorrow evening if I can get back in time.  But I fear that the yard will just have to stay until the middle of May after the show.  Then I will hit it full out.

    We are taking an older couple out to prime rib tonight for our anniversary dinner.  We took this couple out a couple of months ago for their 50th and the restaurant had run out of prime rib.  So we are going in an hour earlier.  I have restaurant cards to pay for this so nothing out of pocket.

     We need to be very careful with money the rest of the month.  I really do not like the schedule I have right now to pay the bills.  The first checks of the month which arrive around the 10th and the 13th pay the house payment.  The last 2 checks will arrive on the 25th and the 26th.  So no bills can be paid besides the house payment.  I would rather pay the house with the end of the month checks.  I  just feel safer doing this, but I flipped it to get the CC paid off.  Now I don't know how to get that cycle back.  I suppose I could do it by saving $1400.00 but that is a pipe dream, I still have $1600.00 to bring my accounts back to where I am comfortable.  I wish I could wave a magic wand and have $3000.00 appear.  Any ideas?

     Kim loves to dream.  I think it is the time my head has been in the Cinderella story.  A dream is a wish your heart makes.  I wish to be out of debt!  I am getting there.

Out My Window:  Cooler today, but I am in capris so it is a sign of spring!

     I am going to sit and do the FAFSA and then hit the shop full force.

Have a great and productive day!

     Kim
    

1 comment:

  1. It's good to have dreams...just have ONE at a time! But then they wouldn't be dreams, they'd be goals. Oh well, I tried. I'm about to do something "out there" with regards to my line of credit. Instead of plugging away at it for at least another year I've made a plan to pay it off by July. Yikes - scary!!

    ReplyDelete