Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday, happy times

     Well my relatives came and went.  So good to see them.  My Aunt and Uncle are in such good health.  I wish my mom shared their genes.  I was amazed at how good they both looked.  My Aunt Pat is not at all well.  But she was loving and the same old Aunt Pat I always admired. 

     I have a boat load of sewing to do.  So I had better get busy.  Have a bride coming over for a fitting at 3 and several other things to do.

     I have not taken in very much money in the shop this week.  Many piles of sewing to pick up!  Maybe they will come today.  I need gas money, and my trip to Gettysburg fund is not high enough.  I hope to not spend any money this weekend, except for gas for hubby's car.  Have to save my pennies.

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

4 comments:

  1. I hope they all come by today to pick up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great weekend! Glad you got to spend some time with your relatives... That's always nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you had a good time with your relatives. Sounds like a fun time. Good luck finishing your loads of sewing! Will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe me I so hear you about saving those pennies. Our budget is super tight right now and is going to stay that way for awhile.

    But you know what I have finally accepted alot of things so life is just going to be more pleasant...not any easier just more pleasant.

    love ya

    ReplyDelete